CBSE Sample Papers 2016 – 2017 in PDF form with marking scheme issued by CBSE board.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER & MARKING SCHEME FOR CLASS 10 EXAM 2016-17
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER & MARKING SCHEME FOR CLASS 12 EXAM 2016-17
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER & MARKING SCHEME FOR CLASS 10 EXAM 2015-16
- Hindi Course A
- Hindi Course B
- English Language Marking Scheme
- English Communicative Marking Scheme
- Science Marking Scheme
- Social Science Marking Scheme
Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Class 12 Exam 2015-16
- Mathematics ( Sample Paper + Marking Scheme )
- Physics Marking Scheme
- Chemistry( Sample Paper + Marking Scheme )
- Biology Marking Scheme
- Computer Science Marking Scheme
- Informatics Practices Marking Scheme
- English Core Marking Scheme
- English Elective CBSE Marking Scheme
- English Elective NCERT Marking Scheme
- Business Studies
- Economics Marking Scheme
Typology of Questions
- Remembering (Knowledge based simple recall questions, to now specific facts, terms, concepts, principles, or theories, Identify, define or recite, information)
- Understanding (Comprehension – to be familiar with meaning and to understand conceptually, interpret, compare, contrast, explain, paraphrase, or interpret information)
- Application (Use abstract information in concrete situation, to apply knowledge to new situations, use given content to interpret a situation, provide an example, or solve a problem)
- Inferential and Evaluative (Appraise, judge, and/or justify the value or worth of a decision or outcome, or to predict outcomes based on values)
- High Order Thinking Skills (Analysis & Synthesis – Classify, compare, contrast, or differentiate between different pieces of information, Organize and/or integrate unique pieces of information from a variety of sources)
- Creating, Evaluation and Multi-Creating Evaluation and Multi-Disciplinary (Generating new ideas, product or ways of viewing things Appraise, judge, and/or justify the value or worth of a decision or outcome, or to predict outcomes based on values)
- The CBSE Sample Papers 2016 – 2017 for class 9th and 11th will include a section on Open Text based assessment (questions of 10 marks). The case studies will be supplied to students in advance. These case studies are designed to test the analytical and higher order thinking skills of students.
- It is a division of marks assigned to all the four skills of language. The distribution of marks for Formative Assessments carrying 40% weightage may be done by the schools themselves. A variety of activities to assess all the skills of language may be used for Formative Assessments.
- The Summative Assessment Question Papers, if developed by the schools themselves, may be for 70 marks to which 20 marks may be added for Assessment of Speaking and Listening skills making the paper of 90 marks. The one third of the 90 marks i.e. 30 should be added each in both Summative Assessments.
- Assessment of Speaking and Listening skills (ASL) will be done formally at the term end examination in Summative – II. Schools can conduct ASL for Summative – I themselves as per the guidelines provided by the CBSE. However, assessment of these skills may also be done under the Formative activities spread over two terms.