NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Chemistry in PDF format are available to download. CBSE books for purchase as well as free download, CBSE NCERT syllabus for the current academic year and solutions are also available to download. Questions of this section will defiantly increase the mental level of the students as well as readers. MCQ questions are very good for the preparation for entrance exams and concept solving. If you are having any suggestion for the improvement, your are welcome. The improvement of the website and its contents are based on your suggestion and feedback.
NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Chemistry
Download NCERT Exemplar Problems class 11 Chemistry in PDF form free to use online or offline. Answers of questions are also given (which is also provided at the end of Exemplar books).
Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Exemplar Book Chapter 1
- Exemplar Book Answers Chapter 1
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry (All Chapters)
Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chapter 5: States of Matter
Chapter 6: Thermodynamics
Chapter 7: Equilibrium
Chapter 8: Redox Reactions
Chapter 9: Hydrogen
Chapter 10: The s – Block Elements
Chapter 11: The p – Block Elements
Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons
Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry
- Exemplar Book Chapter 14
- Exemplar Book Answers Chapter 14
- NCERT Solutions For 11 Chemistry (All Chapters)
- According to Roald Hoffman chemistry is not only the science of 100 elements but diversity of infinite varieties of molecules which are prepared from them. This purpose can be understood and described by the fundamental particles that are atoms and molecules of matter.
- Is it possible to observe these particles or can they be compared? Can we count the number of atoms or molecules in a definite quantity of matter? Can a quantitative relationship be established by the number of atoms or molecules in definite quantity of matter?
We can get the answers of many such questions with the help of basic concepts of chemistry (Chapter 1).
- Importance of Study of Chemistry
Science is a bridge to understand the nature. In other words, science is a continuous human effort to understand nature using systemic knowledge.
- The study of chemistry is so wide and diversified, that it is classified in various disciplines such as inorganic, organic, physical, analytical industrial, biochemistry etc.
- Chemistry is science of occurrence and synthetic composition, structure and properties of substance. The branches of science like chemistry, physics, biology, geology are interrelated to one another. Chemistry plays an important role in our everyday life.
- NCERT Solutions for class 11 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for class 11 Chemistry