Free NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2 Polynomials in both the medium (Hindi & English) download in PDF format. NCERT Solutions for class 9 all subjects are also given to download. Download (Exercise 2.2 & प्रश्नावली 2.2) here as a pdf file type. Practice is key to success in Maths, so do practice as much as possible understanding the concepts. Do not try to learn the solutions as there are only for help to understand the difficult questions not for cramming.
NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2
9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2 Polynomial in English Medium
Class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2 Polynomial in English Medium online to use. It provides a general way of solving each questions of exercise 2.2 in the simplest way. There may be other methods also for the same. So, students must try to find various methods so solve a question.
9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2 Polynomial in Hindi Medium
Class 9 Maths chapter 2 Polynomials exercise 2.2 in Hindi Medium download or use online. These solutions are according to latest CBSE Syllabus 2018-19 for UP Board & CBSE Board.
Important Questions Based on Exercise 2.2
- If (x – 2) is one of the factor of 3x – 2a, then find the value of a.
- If p(x) = x³ – 3x² + 2x – 3, find the value of p(1) + p(– 1).
- यदि x²³ + 32 को x + 1 से भाग दिया जाए, तो शेषफल क्या होगा?
- बहुपद के मान ज्ञात कीजिए, जब हो तथा हो।
- वास्तविक विभाजन द्वारा भागफल और शेषफल ज्ञात कीजिए जब पहले बहुपद को दूसरे बहुपद से भाग दिया जाता है: x4 + 1, x – 1.
- यदि x + 1 बहुपद ax³ + x² – 2x + 4a – 9 का एक गुणनखंड है, तो a का मान ज्ञात कीजिए।
Assignments, notes, sample papers related to this chapter will be uploaded in June 2018 for the preparation of class test, half-yearly exams as well as pre-final and final exams in year 2019. For any suggestion regarding Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi or English, you are welcome, we will try to implement the contents as per you suggestions.