Free download NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.3 Polynomials (Hindi Medium and English Medium) for UP Board High School students and CBSE Board students. Academic Year 2018-19 onward, UP board is also following CBSE Syllabus for their students. Download (Exercise 2.3 & प्रश्नावली 2.3) in PDF form to use it offline or use the solutions given below as it is online. NCERT Books, Revision books and Exemplar problems all are helpful for the preparation of exams.
NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.3
Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Solutions in English Medium
All the solutions are review as well as revised for the CBSE Exam 2018-19. If you still find any problem to understand, contact us without any hesitation. Exemplar Books provides an extended practice of each chapter, so it is advised to do that after going through NCERT.
Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.3 Solutions in Hindi Medium
Hindi Medium solutions are specially prepared, so that both language students can take advantage of learning through solutions. Vedic Maths is an important tools to make calculations easy. Everyone should have an idea about the faster calculation and easier methods.
Important Questions for practice
- Check whether x = 3 is a zero of polynomial x² – 3x + x – 3.
- If one of the zeros of the polynomial 3x² + 5x + k is – 1, then find out the value of k.
- Using Remainder theorem, show that (x – 5) is a factor of x³ – 3x² – 4x – 30.
- Find the sum of remainders when x³ – 3x² + 4x – 4 is divided by (x – 1) and (x + 2).
- x + 2 is a factor of polynomial ax³ + bx² + x – 2 and the remainder 4 is obtained by dividing this polynomial by x – 2. Find the value of a and b.
- दर्शाइए कि p – 1 बहुपद p10 – 1 का एक गुणनखंड है और साथ ही p11 – 1 का भी एक गुणनखंड है।
If you face any difficulty during the download of NCERT Solutions, please contact us by call or WhatsApp or Mail. Your help is our priority. For any further suggestion, you are welcome.