Download NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 Real Numbers (संख्या पद्धति) in PDF Hindi Medium or English Medium or View in Video Format form. Download (Exercise 1.1) here otherwise you can use it online. These solutions are related to CBSE as well as Gujrat, MP and UP Board (High School) books. Click here for the solutions of all Chapters.
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1
Here we are providing NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 to view online without downloading. The option of download are also available on this page. In this way students have choice to download or view it online only. NCERT Books of class 9 are also given in PDF.
Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 English Medium
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 of Real Numbers is given below to use online. Download options are given at the top of the page. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions to see other exercises. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths Exercise 1.1 in video format with complete description.
Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 संख्या पद्धति to use it online. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions to see other exercises. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1
Real Numbers / संख्या पद्धति / Exercise 1.1
- Are 3, -4 and -3.6 rational numbers? If yes, then express them in the form of p/q, where p is real number and q is natural number.
- Find six rational numbers between – 2 and 2.
- Find three rational numbers between 2/7 and 3/7.
- Are the following statements true or false? Give the reason.
Every whole number is an integer.
Every rational number is a whole number.
Every integer is a rational number.
Chose the correct answer in each of the following:
- Between two rational numbers
(A) there is no rational number
(B) there is exactly one rational number
(C) there are infinitely many rational numbers
(D) there are only rational numbers and no irrational numbers
- The product of any two irrational numbers is
(A) always an irrational number
(B) always a rational number
(C) always an integer
(D) sometimes rational, sometimes irrational
- प्रत्येक परिमेय संख्या है:
(A) एक प्राकृत संख्या
(B) एक पूर्णांक
(C) एक वास्तविक संख्या
(D) एक पूर्ण संख्या
- एक परिमेय संख्या का दशमलव निरूपण नहीं हो सकता:
(C) असांत आवर्ती
(D) असांत अनावर्ती
- 2 और √5 के बीच एक परिमेय संख्या तथा एक अपरिमेय संख्या लिखिए।
- प्रथम पाँच पूर्ण संख्याओं को p/q के रूप में प्रदर्शित कीजिए, जहाँ p तथा q पूर्णांक हैं तथा q ≠ 0.