NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.5 Number Systems download in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format or use it online only. NCERT Solutions for 9 Maths are given on one page to download. These solutions are further updated according to CBSE Syllabus 2019-20 academic session. Download (Exercise 1.5 ) in PDF format to use it offline.
|Class 9:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 1:||Number Systems (Exercise 1.5)|
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.5
NCERT Solutions – Class 9 Maths – Exercise 1.5 – English Medium
Here the solutions are given to use online, if you want to download these solutions in English Medium PDF format follow the link given at the top of the page. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions to see other exercises. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.5 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths Exercise 1.5 in video format with complete description.
NCERT Solutions – Class 9 Maths – Exercise 1.5 – Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions of Maths in Hindi Medium are given to download also. These solutions are prepared on the basis of new NCERT Books for CBSE and UP Board Students. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions to see other exercises. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
Important Questions for Practice
- Check whether the following number is rational or irrational number. √5×√125
- Add √225 + 2√27 and -5√5 – √3.
- Rationalize the denominator: 1/[√3 + √5 + √7].
- If a = [√7 – √6]/[√7 + √6] and b = [√7 + √6]/[√7 – √6], then find the value of a² + b² + ab.
- निम्नलिखित को सरल कीजिए: √45 – 3√20 + √45.
- निम्नलिखित के हर का परिमेयीकरण कीजिए: √40/√3.
- निम्नलिखित में a और b के मान ज्ञात कीजिए कीजिए: [5 + 2√3]/[7 + 4√3] = a – 6√3.
- निम्नलिखित के हर का परिमेयीकरण कीजिए और फिर √2 = 1.414, √3 = 1.732 और √5 = 2.236 लेते हुए, तीन दशमलव स्थानों तक [√10 – √5]/ √3 का मान ज्ञात कीजिए।
- यदि √2 = 1.414 है तो √8 + √50 + √72 + √98 का मान ज्ञात कीजिए।
We make updates on the basis of Syllabus change, Student’s requirement, Corrections, Difficulty level and on your suggestions. If you feel there should be some change in solutions or in presentation, please Inform Us for modification. We will take action as soon as possible to get it done. Our main motive is to help the students of all boards (CBSE Board, UP Board, MP Board, Gujrat board, Bihar Board, Uttarakhand Board, etc.) which are using English Medium or Hindi Medium contents. If you are not getting any study material or NCERT Solutions, you may call us immediately without any hesitation and respond you in either Hindi language or English language as per your preference.