NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 15 Probability in Hindi Medium as well as English Medium PDF NCERT Solutions to free download. Download NCERT Books for CBSE Board, MP Board, Gujrat Board and UP Board for the new academic session 2018-2019 for the CBSE Exams March 2019. All solutions are revised as per Latest CBSE Curriculum 2018-2019 and updated, removing errors and simplifying according to suggestions received by the students.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 15
Class 9 Maths Chapter 15 Probability Solutions
Hindi Medium & English Medium Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 15 Exercise 15.1 Solutions
- NCERT Books for Class 9 All Subjects
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – English Medium
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – Hindi Medium
Important Terms & Definitions on Probability
- Experiment: An operation which can produce some well-defined outcomes, is called an experiment.
- Random Experiment: An experiment which, when repeated under identical conditions, do not produce the same outcomes every time, but if the outcomes produced is one out of the several possibilities, is known as a random experiment.
- Event: A possible outcome or combination of outcomes is called an event.
- Sure Event: If probability of an event is 1, then the event is called certain event or sure event.
- Impossible Event: If probability of an event is 0, then event is called an impossible event.
- The probability of an event is given by P(E) = [Number of trials in which E has happened]/[Total number of trials].
- The probability of happening of an event always lies from 0 to 1.
- The sum of all the possibilities of all possible outcomes of an experiment is 1.
- Experimental probability of an event can never be negative.
We have made all the solutions including simple methods, so that students can understand easily. If still someone is facing problems, you may call us. You can give us suggestions for further improvements because the user experience is important to us. If you find any error in the solutions, please inform us, we will try to solve as soon as possible.