CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants (अध्याय 11 जंतुओं और पादप में परिवहन) free to download in PDF to use offline or View in Video Format or View online UPDATED for NCERT Books and NCERT Offline Apps for new academic session 2019 – 20.
|Chapter 11:||Transportation in Animals and Plants|
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11
Transportation in Animals and Plants: Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 11 Answers
- View in Video Format
- Download Chapter 11 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 11
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 11
- Download Answers Chapter 11
7 Science Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants is given below to use online or View in Video Format. Download links are given at the Top of the page. Visit to Class 7 Science main page.
7 Science Chapter 11 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 7 Science Chapter 11 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description. Download 7th Class App for offline use.
Important Questions with Answers
- The absorption of nutrients and exchange of respiratory gases between blood and tissues takes place in
- The muscular tube through which stored urine is passed out of the body is called –
(d) urinary bladder
- In a tall tree, which force is responsible for pulling water and minerals from the soil?
(a) Gravitational force
(b) Transportation force
(c) Suction force
(d) Conduction force
- They are pipe-like, consisting of a group of specialised cells. They transport substances and form a two-way traffic in plants. Which of the following terms qualify for the features mentioned above?
(a) Xylem tissue
(b) Vascular tissue
(c) Root hairs
(d) Phloem tissue
- In which of the following parts of human body are sweat glands absent?
- Aquatic animals like fish excrete their wastes in gaseous form as
- What is the special feature present in a human heart which does not allow mixing of blood when oxygen-rich and carbon dioxide-rich blood reach the heart?
- Arrange the following statements in the correct order in which they occur during the formation and removal of urine in human beings.
(a) Ureters carry urine to the urinary bladder.
(b) Wastes dissolved in water is filtered out as urine in the kidneys.
(c) Urine stored in urinary bladder is passed out through the urinary opening at the end of the urethra.
(d) Blood containing useful and harmful substances reaches the kidneys for filtration.
(e) Useful substances are absorbed back into the blood.
- 1 (d)
- 2 (c)
- 3 (c)
- 4 (d)
- 5 (c)
- 6 (c)
- 7. Heart is partitioned into four chambers.
- 8. Order: (d), (e), (b), (a), (c).