CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 17 Forests: Our Lifeline (अध्याय 17 वन: हमारी जीवन रेखा) PDF download in English Medium free. Download NCERT Textbook Solutions for other subjects for the session 2019 – 20.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 17
Forests: Our Lifeline: Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 17 Answers
- Download Chapter 17 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 17
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 17
- Download Answers Chapter 17
7 Science Chapter 17: Forest: Our Lifeline
Important Questions with Answers
- Which of the products is not obtained from a forest?
- Which of the following serve as green lungs?
(a) Green pigment of the plants
(c) Kitchen gardens
(d) Green house gases
- Which of the following is not the name of a tree?
- Forests are not responsible for
(a) providing medicinal plants.
(b) maintaining the flow of water into the streams.
(c) creating flood conditions.
(d) absorbing rainwater and maintaining water table.
- Boojho visited a forest near his town with his classmates and his teacher. As they were entering the forest, their class teacher told them not to make noise in the forest as noise could disturb the
(c) both birds and animals
- Which of the following has the strongest stem?
(a) A tree
(b) A creeper
(c) A climber
(d) A bush
- Pick the option which gives the names of a tree and an animal,
respectively from the following.
(a) semal, hornbill
(b) sal, khair
(c) chinkara, blue bull
(d) neem, palash
- Which of the following is not prepared from the wood obtained
- The branchy part of a tree above the stem is known as
- Which among the following forest animals is the smallest?
- 1 (d)
- 2 (b)
- 3 (c)
- 4 (c)
- 5 (c)
- 6 (a)
- 7 (a)
- 8 (b)
- 9 (a)
- 10 (d)