Table of Contents
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18
Wastewater Story: Question – Answers
- View Online Chapter 18 Answers
- Download Chapter 18 Answers
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 18
- Download Exemplar Book Chapter 18
- Download Answers Chapter 18
7 Science Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
Important Questions with Answers
- Which of the following is waste water?
(a) Water trickling from a damaged tap.
(b) Water coming out of a shower.
(c) Water flowing in a river.
(d) Water coming out of a laundry.
- Which of the following is not a source of waste water?
- Sewage is mainly a
(a) liquid waste.
(b) solid waste.
(c) gaseous waste.
(d) mixture of solid and gas.
- Which of the following is a part of inorganic impurities of the sewage?
(d) Vegetable waste
- Which of the following is/are products of wastewater treatment?
(c) Both biogas and sludge
- The system of a network of pipes used for taking away wastewater from homes or public buildings to the treatment plant is known as
(c) transport system.
(d) treatment plant.
- Open drain system is a breeding place for which of the following.
(c) Organisms which cause diseases
(d) All of these
- Pick from the following one chemical used to disinfect water.
(b) Washing soda
- In a filtration plant water is filtered using layers of
(a) sand and clay.
(b) clay and fine gravel.
(c) sand and fine gravel.
(d) sand, fine gravel and medium gravel.
- Water polluted by various human activities causes a number of water borne diseases. Which of the following is not a water borne disease?
- 1 (d)
- 2 (a)
- 3 (a)
- 4 (c)
- 5 (c)
- 6 (b)
- 7 (d)
- 8 (a)
- 9 (d)
- 10 (c)