Download free NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 pair of linear equations in two variables in PDF form modified as per latest NCERT / CBSE Curriculum 2019-20. All the solutions are online in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format for CBSE Board, Gujrat board students as well as UP Board & Uttarakhand board NCERT Books. Download (Exercise 3.5) here in PDF or use online given below.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 in English medium use online without downloading. If you want to download Click here to download NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 all exercises. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 3.5 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 Solutions in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 in Hindi medium view online. If you want to download other exercises of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3, click here. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Extra Questions with Answers
- Solve the pair of linear equations: 152x – 378y = – 74; – 378x + 152y = – 604. [Answer: 2, 1]
- Pinky scored 40 marks in a test getting 3 marks for each right answer and losing 1 mark for each wrong answer. Had 4 marks been awarded for each correct answer and 2 marks were deducted for each wrong answer, then Pinky again would have scored 40 marks. How many questions were there in the test? [Answer: 40]
- A fraction is such that if the numerator is multiplied by 2 and the denominator is increased by 2, we get 5/4. But if the numerator is increased by 1 and the denominator is doubled, we get 1/2. Find the fraction. [Answer: 5/6]
- A two digit number is obtained by either multiplying sum of digits by 8 and adding 1 or by multiplying the difference of digits by 13 and adding 2. Find the number. [Answer: 41]
- The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 4 more than twice the numerator. If the numerator and denominator are increased by 3, they are in the ratio 2:3. Determine the fraction. [Answer: 5/9]
Questions From CBSE Examinations
- Father’s age is three times the sum of ages of his two children. After 5 years his age will be twice the sum of ages of two children. Find the age of the father. [Answer: 45 years]
- Five years ago, A was thrice as old as B and ten years later A shall be twice as old as B. What are the present ages of A and B? [Answer: A = 50 years, B = 20 years]
- On selling a T.V. at 5% gain and a fridge at 10% gain, a shopkeeper gain ₹ 2000. But if he sells the T.V. at 10% gain and fridge at 5% loss, he gains ₹ 1500 on the transaction. Find the actual price of the T.V. and the fridge. [Answer: TV = ₹20222, Fridge = ₹10000]
- Father’s age is 3 times the sum of ages of his two children. After 5 years, his age will be twice the sum of the ages of two children. Find the age of father. [Answer: 45 years]