DOWNLOAD FREE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.3 Triangles Hindi Medium as well as in English Medium. These solutions are updated for 2018-2019 CBSE Exams on the basis of Latest CBSE Curriculum 2018-2019 in accordance with new updated NCERT Books for CBSE and UP Board High School students.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.3
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.3 Sols in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.3 Triangles in English medium free to use online. Exercise 6.3 includes the questions based on the similarity criterion (SSS, SAS, AAA or AA). Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for other exercises to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.3 के हल हिंदी में
कक्षा १० गणित पाठ ६ त्रिभुज की प्रश्नावली ६.३ के हल विस्तार से हिंदी में नीचे दिए गए हैं। प्रश्नावली ६.३ में मुख्यतः त्रिभुजों के समरूपता की कसौटिओं के आधार पर प्रश्न है। Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for all exercises of chapter 6 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
About 10 Maths Exercise 6.3
In Exercise 6.3 the questions are based on similarity rule like SSS, SAS, AAA. Questions number 3 is same questions that we have done in Exercise 6.2 question number 10. But now it is according to similarity criteria but in exercise 6.2, it was based on converse of BPT. Question number 14 is the most important as well as tricky question of exercise 6.3.
Some Extra Question base on Similar Triangles
- The areas of two similar triangle ABC and triangle DEF are 225 cm² and 81 cm² respectively. If the longest side of the larger triangle ABC be 30 cm, find the longest side of the smaller triangle DEF.
- If triangle ABC ~ triangle DEF, BC = 3EF and ar (ABC) = 11 7cm² find area (DEF).
- If triangle ABC and triangle DEF are similar triangles such that angle A = 45° and angle F = 56°, then find angle C.
- If the ratio of the corresponding sides of two similar triangles is 2:3, then find the ratio of their corresponding attitudes.
- Perimeter of two equilateral triangles ABC and PQR are 144 m and 96 m, find ar (ABC) : ar (PQR).