NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Coordinate Geometry निर्देशांक ज्यामिति PDF Form in Hindi Medium and English Medium for all boards (like CBSE, UP Board, Gujrat Board – GSEB, Uttarakhand and Bihar Board), who are using NCERT Text Books as their course books.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Solutions in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Coordinate Geometry in English Medium free to use as well as download in PDF. In this exercise of coordinate geometry, questions are based on distance formula only. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 for other exercises whether download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 के हल हिंदी में
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 निर्देशांक ज्यामिति in Hindi Medium free to use. इस प्रशनावली में दूरी सूत्र का प्रयोग करके विभिन्न प्रश्नों में दो बिंदुओं के बीच दूरी ज्ञात करके प्रश्नों को हल करना है। Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 for all exercises of chapter 7 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
Some Extra Questions for Practice
- For what value of P, the points (2,1), (p,–1) and (–1,3) are collinear?
- Find the ratio in which y-axis divides the line segment joining the points A(5,–6) and B(–1, –4).
- Find the area of triangle PQR whose vertices are P(–5,7), Q(–4,–5) and R(4,5).
- Find the ratio in which x-axis divides the line segment joining the points (6,4) and (1,–7).
- The midpoints of the sides of a triangle are (3,4),(4,1) and (2,0). Find the vertices of the triangle.
- Find the value of x if the points A (4,3) and B(x,5) lie on a circle whose centre is O(2,3).
- Show that the points (–2,3),(8,3) and (6,7) are the vertices of a right angle triangle.
- Find the point of trisection of the line segment joining the points (1,–2) and (–3,4).
- Find the point on the y-axis which is equidistant from the points (5,–2) and (–3,2).
- Find the co-ordinates of a centroid of a triangle whose vertices are (3,–5), (–7,4) and (10,–2).
About 10 Maths Exercise 7.1
- In this exercise, we have to find the distance between two points using distance formula and then it will be applied on different questions as per requirement like to prove Co-linear points, isosceles or equilateral triangle, type of quadrilateral on the basis of length of sides.