NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Coordinate Geometry निर्देशांक ज्यामिति PDF in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format for UP Board, MP Board, Uttarakhand, Bihar Board and CBSE Board as well as Boards using Books of NCERT for the evaluation of students knowledge. These Solutions and Apps are updated as per latest CBSE Curriculum 2019-20.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 7:||Coordinate Geometry (Exercise 7.3)|
Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Solutions in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Coordinate Geometry in English Medium free to use with download or online without downloading or View in Video Format. Exercise 7.3 is based on AREA OF TRIANGLE using coordinate geometry. Area is to be taken always positive even though it comes negative during the calculations. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 for other exercises to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 के हल हिंदी में
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 निर्देशांक ज्यामिति in Hindi Medium or View in Video Format. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 for all exercises of chapter 7 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 7.3 in video format with complete description.
Extra Questions on Coordinate Geometry
- Three consecutive vertices of a parallelogram are (–2, –1), (1, 0) and (4, 3). Find the coordinates of fourth vertex.
- The line segment joining the points A (2, 1) and B (5,–8) is trisected at the points P and Q such that P is nearer to A. If P also lies on line given by 2x – y + k = 0, find the value of k.
- Find the ratio in which y-axis divides the line segment joining the points A(5,–6) and B(–1, –4).
- Find the co-ordinates of a centroid of a triangle whose vertices are (3,–5), (–7,4) and (10,–2).
- If (3, 3), (6, y), (x, 7) and (5, 6) are the vertices of a parallelogram taken in order, find the value of x and y.
- If the distance of P(x, y) from the points A(3, 6) and B(–3, 4) are equal, prove that 3x + y = 5.
- If P(x, y) is any point on the line joining the points A(a,0) and B(0,b) then show that x/a + y/b = 1.
- Two vertices of a triangle are (1, 2) and (3, 5). If the centroid of the triangle is at origin, find the co-ordinates of the third vertex.