NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations सम्मिश्र संख्याएँ और द्विघात समीकरण download in PDF form free to use it offline. All Solutions are updated for CBSE Exam 2019 based on new CBSE Curriculum 2018-19 for CBSE Board, UP Board, Uttarakhand Board and Bihar Board, who are following NCERT Books for their exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 5
Class 11 Maths Chapter 5 Complex Numbers Solutions
- Download Exercise 5.1
- Download Exercise 5.2
- Download Exercise 5.3
- Download Miscellaneous Exercise 5
- NCERT Books for Class 11
- Revision Books for Class 11
- Hindi Medium Solutions will be uploaded very soon.
Important Terms on Complex Numbers
- A number of the form z = a + ib, where a, b are real numbers, is called a complex number. a is called the real part of z, denoted by Re(z) and b is called the imaginary part of z, denoted by Im(z).
- a + ib = c + id if a = c, and b = d
- If z1 = a + ib, z2 = c + id. In general, we cannot compare and say that z1> z2 or z1< z2 but if b, d = 0 and a > c then z1> z2, i.e. we can compare two complex numbers only if they are purely real.
- z = 0 + i 0 is additive identity of a complex number.
- –z = –a –ib is called the Additive Inverse or negative of z = a + ib.
- z = 1 + i 0 is multiplicative identity of complex number.
- The coordinate plane that represents the complex numbers is called the complex plane or the Argand plane.
NCERT Exemplar Problems are the books issued by CBSE, containing high level quality questions which provides good practice for school terminal exams as well as internal assessment exams. After completing the chapter from NCERT Books, everyone must go for NCERT Exemplar Books for practice. For any further suggestion or complain, you can Contact Us according to your convenience. We try to respond each and every user, sooner or later, depending on availability of time.