Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 9 Sequences and Series अनुक्रम तथा श्रेणी free in PDF form. After passing 10th standard, if someone wants to do directly 12th class, go for NIOS Online Admission. These NCERT Solutions are appropriate for CBSE as well as UP Board (intermediate) for the academic session 2018-19 onward.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 9
Class 11 Maths Chapter 9 Sequences and Series Solutions
- Download Exercise 9.1
- Download Exercise 9.2
- Download Exercise 9.3
- Download Exercise 9.4
- Download Miscellaneous Exercise 9
- Download Supplementary Exercise 9.4
- NCERT Books for Class 11
- Revision Books for Class 11
- Hindi Medium Solutions will be uploaded very soon.
Important Terms Related to Sequences & Series
- A sequence is a function whose domain is the set N of natural numbers or some subset of it.
- In an A.P., the sum of the terms equidistant from the beginning and from the end is always same, and equal to the sum of the first and the last term.
- If three terms of A.P. are to be taken then we choose then as a – d, a, a + d.
- If four terms of A.P. are to be taken then we choose then as a – 3d, a – d, a + d, a + 3d.
- If five terms of A.P are to be taken, then we choose then as: a – 2d, a – d, a, a + d, a + 2d.
- A sequence is said to be a progression if the term of the sequence can be expressed by some formula.
- A sequence whose range is a subset of R is called a real sequence.
- In a G.P., the product of the terms equidistant from the beginning and from the end is always same and equal to the product of the first and the last term.
- If each term of a G.P. be raised to some power then the resulting terms are also in G.P.
- If a, b, c are in A.P. then 2b = a + c.
- If a, b, c are in G.P. then b² = ac.