NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Miscellaneous Exercise Integrals in English Medium as well as हिंदी मीडियम free to download in PDF or view online. Download NCERT Solutions Apps based on Latest NCERT Solutions for 2019-20.
|Class 12:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 7:||Integrals Miscellaneous Exercise 7|
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Miscellaneous Exercise
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Miscellaneous Exercise
12 Maths Miscellaneous Exercise 7 Solutions
- View Online Miscellaneous Exercise 7 Solutions
- View Online विविध प्रश्नावली 7 के हल
- Download Miscellaneous Exercise 7 Solutions in PDF
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 7
- Download NCERT की किताब अध्याय 7
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Miscellaneous Exercise 7 in English
Move to Top of the page
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Miscellaneous Exercise 7 in Hindi
Move to Top of the page
Questions for Practice
- A trust invested some money in two type of bonds. The first bond pays 10% interest and second bond pays 12% interest. The trust received ₹ 2800 as interest. However, if trust had inter changed money in bonds, they would have got ₹ 100 less as interest using matrix method, find the amount invested in each bond by the trust.
- A diet for a sick person must contain at least 4000 units of vitamins, 50 units of minerals and 1400 units of calories. Two foods A and B are available at a cost of ₹5 and ₹4 per unit respectively. One unit of food A contains 200 units of vitamins, 1 unit of minerals and 40 units of calories whereas one unit of food B contains 100 units of vitamins, 2 units of minerals and 40 units of calories. Find what combination of the food A and B should be used to have least cost but it must satisfy the requirements of the sick person. What is balanced diet and what is the importance of balanced diet in daily life?
- If a young man rides his motorcycle at 25 km/h, he has to spend ₹ 2 per km on petrol. If he rides at a faster speed of 40 km/h, the petrol cost increase to ₹ 5 per km. He has ₹100 to spend on petrol and wishes to cover the maximum distance within one hour. Express this as L.P.P. and then solve it graphically.
- A company produces two types of belts A and B. Profits on these belts are ₹ 2 and ₹1.50 per belt respectively. A belt of type A requires twice as much time as belt of type B. The company can produce at most 1000 belts of type B per day. Material for 800 belts per day is available. At most 400 buckles for belts of type A and 700 for type B are available per day. How much belts of each type should the company produce so as to maximize the profit?