NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Integrals in English Medium as well as हिंदी मीडियम free to download in PDF or view online. Download Solutions Apps based on updated NCERT Solutions for new academic session.
|Class 12:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 7:||Integrals Exercise 7.2|
Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2
12 Maths Exercise 7.2 Solutions
- View Online Exercise 7.2 Solutions
- View Online प्रश्नावली 7.2 के हल
- Download Exercise 7.2 Solutions in PDF
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 7
- Download NCERT की किताब अध्याय 7
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.2 in English
Move to Top of the page
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.2 in Hindi
Move to Top of the page
Questions for Practice
- Two numbers are selected at random (without replacement) from positive integers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2. Let X denotes the larger of the two numbers obtained. Find the mean and variance of the probability distribution of X.
- Two groups are competing for the position on the Board of Directors of a corporation. The probabilities that first and the second group will win are 0.6 and 0.4 respectively. Further if the first group wins, the probability of introducing a new product is 0.7 and the corresponding probability is 0.3 if the second group wins. Find the probability that the new product introduced was by the second group.
- An urn contains five balls. Two balls are drawn and are found to be white. What is the probability that all the balls are white?
- A letter is known to have come from TATA NAGAR or from CALCUTTA on the envelope first two consecutive letters ‘TA’ are visible. What is the probability that the letter come from TATA NAGAR?
- Find the probability distribution of the number of doublets in four throws of a pair of dice. Also find the mean and S.D. of his distribution.
- In a bolt factory machines, A, B and C manufacture bolts in the ratio 6:3:1. 2%, 5% and 10% of the bolts produced by them respectively are defective. A bolt is picked up at random from the product and is found to be defective. What is the probability that it has been manufactured by machine A?
- Three critics review a book. Odds in favour of the book are 5:2, 4:3 and 3:4 respectively for the three critics. Find the probability that the majority are in favour of the book.
- A box contains 2 Black, 4 White and 3 Red balls. One by one all balls are drawn without replacement and arranged in sequence of drawing. Find the probability that the drawn balls are in sequence of BBWWWRRR.
- Three cards from a pack of 52 cards are lost. One card is drawn from the remaining cards. If drawn card is heart, find the probability that the lost cards were all hearts.
- Download Android Apps for offline use.