NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Integrals in English Medium as well as हिंदी मीडियम free to download in PDF or view online. Download NCERT Solutions Apps based on updated NCERT Solutions for all boards Exams 2019-20.
|Class 12:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 7:||Integrals Exercise 7.3|
Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3
12 Maths Exercise 7.3 Solutions
- View Online Exercise 7.3 Solutions
- View Online प्रश्नावली 7.3 के हल
- Download Exercise 7.3 Solutions in PDF
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 7
- Download NCERT की किताब अध्याय 7
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.3 in English
Move to Top of the page
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.3 in Hindi
Move to Top of the page
Questions for Practice
- A man is known to speak truth 3 out of 4 times. He throws a die and reports that it is six. Find the probability that it is actually a six. What is the importance of “Always Speak the Truth”?
- In a game, a man wins a rupee for a six and loses a rupee for any other number when a fair die is thrown. The man decided to throw a die thrice but to quit as and when he gets a six. Find the expected value of the amount he wins/looses.
- Two dice are thrown once. Find the probability of getting an even number on the first die or a total of 8.
- Two aeroplanes X and Y bomb a target in succession. There probabilities to hit correctly are 0.3 and 0.2 respectively. The second plane will bomb only if first miss the target. Find the probability that target is hit by Y plane.
- A and B throw a die alternatively till one of them throws a ‘6’ and wins the game. Find their respective probabilities of winning, if A starts the game.
- A pair of die is rolled six times. Find the probability that a third sum of 7 is observed in sixth throw.
- Ten eggs are drawn successively with replacement from a lot containing 10% defective eggs. Find the probability that there is at least one defective egg.
- Suppose that 10% of men and 5% of women have grey hair. A grey haired person is selected at random. What is the probability that the selected person is male assuming that there are 60% males and 40% females?
- If a fair coin is tossed 10 times, find the probability of getting. (i) Exactly six heads, (ii) at least six heads, (iii) at most six heads.