NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric in English Medium or अध्याय 3: तंतु से वस्त्र तक in हिंदी मीडियम free to use or View in Video Format or download for offline view along with the other subjects NCERT Solutions. Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 3
6 Science Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- View Online Chapter 3 Answers
- View Online अध्याय 3 के प्रश्न उत्तर
- View in Video Format
- NCERT Solutions Chapter 3
- NCERT Book Chapter 3
- Exemplar Book Chapter 3
- Answers Chapter 3
- NCERT Books for Class 6 English Medium (All Subjects)
- NCERT Books for Class 6 Hindi Medium (All Subjects)
6 Science Chapter 3 Exercises Question Answers
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric in English Medium is given below. Visit to हिंदी मीडियम or View in Video Format or move to Class 6 Science main page. Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.
6 विज्ञान अध्याय 3 अभ्यास के प्रश्न उत्तर
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science अध्याय 3: तंतु से वस्त्र तक in हिंदी मीडियम is given below. Visit to English Medium or View in Video Format or Class 6 Science main page. Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.
Visit to Class 6 Science main page.
6 Science Chapter 3 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 6 Science Chapter 3 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description.
Important Questions with Answers
- Paheli wants to present her friend a gift made of plant-fibre. Which out of the following will she select?
(a) Jute bag (b) Woollen shawl (c) Silk saree (d) Nylon scarf
- Which of the following materials did people use in ancient times for making clothes?
(i) Leaves of trees (ii) Newspaper (iii) Metal foils (iv) Animal skins and furs
(a) (i) and (ii) (b) (i) and (iii) (c) (ii) and (iii) (d) (i) and (iv)
- Boojho went to a cloth shop. There he found a fabric which was smooth to touch, had vibrant colour and shine. The fabric could be
(a) Cotton (b) Wool (c) Silk (d) Jute
- Beera is a farmer. His field has black soil and the climate is warm. Which fibre yielding plant should he grow in his field?
(a) Jute (b) Cotton (c) Coconut (d) Wool
- Boojho wants to make yarn from fibre at home. Which of the following will he use to carry out the task?
(a) Powerloom (b) Handloom (c) Charkha (d) Knitting needles
- State whether the following statements are true or false. If false, correct them.
(a) Silk is a plant fibre.
(b) Jute is obtained from the leaves of a plant.
(c) Weaving is a process of arranging two sets of yarn together.
(d) Cotton yarn on burning gives an odour similar to that of a burning paper.
- Once, Paheli visited a tailor shop and brought home some cuttings of fabric to study their properties. She took two pieces and found that one of the pieces were shrinking when it was burnt with a candle. However the other did not shrink on burning. Can you help her to find out which of the two was a cotton fabric and which a silk fabric?
- Answer 1: (a) Jute bag
- Answer 2: (d) (i) and (iv)
- Answer 3: (c) Silk
- Answer 4: (b) Cotton
- Answer 5: (c) Charkha
- Answer 6: (a) False (b) False (c) True (d) True
- Answer 7: Cotton fabric does not shrink but silk fabric shrinks on burning.
- Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.