NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 5 Separation of Substances in English Medium or अध्याय 5: पदार्थो का पृथक्करण in हिंदी मीडियम or View in Video Format based on latest NCERT Books. Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 5
6 Science Chapter 5: Separation of Substances
- View Online Chapter 5 Answers
- View Online अध्याय 5 के प्रश्न उत्तर
- View in Video Format
- Download Class 6 Science App
- NCERT Solutions Chapter 5
- NCERT Book Chapter 5
- Exemplar Book Chapter 5
- Answers Chapter 5
- NCERT Books for Class 6 English Medium (All Subjects)
- NCERT Books for Class 6 Hindi Medium (All Subjects)
6 Science Chapter 5 Exercises Question Answers
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 5 Separation of Substances in English Medium is given below. Visit to हिंदी मीडियम or View in Video Format or move to Class 6 Science main page. Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.
6 विज्ञान अध्याय 5 अभ्यास के प्रश्न उत्तर
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science अध्याय 5: पदार्थो का पृथक्करण in हिंदी मीडियम is given below. Visit to English Medium or View in Video Format or Class 6 Science main page. Download Class 6 Science App for offline use.
6 Science Chapter 5 Solutions in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 6 Science Chapter 5 explanation with question answers in video format with complete description.
Important Questions with Answers
- In an activity, a teacher dissolved a small amount of solid copper sulphate in a tumbler half filled with water. Which method would you use to get back solid copper sulphate from the solution?
(a) Decantation (b) Evaporation (c) Sedimentation (d) Condensation
- Boojho’s grandmother is suffering from diabetes. Her doctor advised her to take ‘Lassi’ with less fat content. Which of the following methods would be most appropriate for Boojho to prepare it?
(a) Filtration (b) Decantation (c) Churning (d) Winnowing
- Paheli asked for a glass of water from Boojho. He gave her a glass of ice cold water. Paheli observed some water droplets on the outer surface of the glass and asked Boojho how these droplets of water were formed? Which of the following should be Boojho’s answer?
(a) Evaporation of water from the glass.
(b) Water that seeped out from the glass.
(c) Evaporation of atmospheric water vapour.
(d) Condensation of atmospheric water vapour.
- Four mixtures are given below
(i) Kidney beans and chick peas
(ii) Pulses and rice
(iii) Rice flakes and corn
(iv) Potato wafers and biscuits
Which of these can be separated by the method of winnowing?
(a) (i) and (ii) (b) (ii) and (iii) (c) (i) and (iii) (d) (iii) and (iv)
- Which of the following mixtures would you be able to separate using the method of filtration?
(a) Oil in water (b) Cornflakes in milk (c) Salt in water (d) Sugar in milk
- During summer, Boojho carries water in a transparent plastic bottle to his school. One day he left his bottle in the school. The bottle still had some water left in it. The following day, he observed some water droplets on the inner surface of the empty portion of the bottle. These droplets of water were formed due to
(a) boiling and condensation.
(b) evaporation and saturation.
(c) evaporation and condensation.
(d) condensation and saturation.
1 (b), 2 (c), 3 (d), 4 (d), 5 (b), 6 (c).