NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English Honeycomb Chapter 3 Gopal and the Hilsa Fish & Poem 3 The shed is given below. 7 English Chapter 3 comprehension check, working with the text, working with language, speaking and writing skills. Visit to NCERT Solutions of other subjects. Download Offline Apps for Class 7 all subjects.
|Subject:||English – Honeycomb|
|Chapter:||Gopal and the Hilsa Fish|
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English Honeycomb Chapter 3
Honeycomb Chapter 3: Question – Answers
- Honeycomb Chapter 3: Gopal and the Hilsa Fish
- Honeycomb Poem 3: The Shed
- Honeycomb Stanza with questions answers
7 English Chapter 3: Gopal and the Hilsa Fish – Answers
7 English Poem 3: The Shed- Answers
Stanza with Question Answer
I. Read the following stanza and answer the questions that follows:
There’s a shed at the bottom of our garden
With a spider’s web hanging across the door,
The hinges are rusty and creak in the wind.
When I’m in bed I lie and I listen,
I’ll open that door one day.
1. What is the condition of the door?
2. Where is the shed?
3. What is the wish of the poet? See Answers
II. Read the following stanza and answer the questions that follows:
There’s a dusty old window around at the side
With three cracked panes of glass,
I often think there’s someone staring at me
Each time that I pass,
I’ll peep through that window one day.
1. Is the shed inside the house or outside it?
2. What is the condition of the glass panes?
3. What does this reveal about the shed? See Answers
III. Read the following stanza and answer the questions that follows:
There isn’t anyone staring or making strange noises
And the spider has been gone from his web
1. Who tells the poet that there is a ghost?
2. Who makes strange noise?
3. Why does the brother tell lies? See Answers
Answers for passages
Comprehension stanza I – Answers
1. The door has a spider handing across it and its hinges are rusty.
2. The shed is at the bottom of garden.
3. The wish of the poet is to open the door one day.
Comprehension stanza II – Answers
1. The shed is inside the house.
2. The panes of the window are broken.
3. The shed is an old room.
Comprehension Stanza III – Answers
1. The poet’s brother tells the poet that there is a ghost.
2. The spider makes strange noises.
3. The brother tells lies to keep the shed for his den.
Download NCERT Solutions Apps for Class 7.