NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1, 3.2, 3.2 Coordinate Geometry in Hindi Medium and English Medium for the students of CBSE and UP Board following the new NCERT Books for their final exams. All the solutions are re-prepared removing the error are simplifying the steps of solving including the formula on each step for the simplification. NCERT Solutions are up to date according to the new CBSE curriculum.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3
Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry Solutions
Solutions in Hindi Medium – English Medium
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1 Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solutions
- NCERT Books for Class 9 All Subjects
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – English Medium
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – Hindi Medium
9 Maths Exercise 3.1 in English Medium
9 Maths Exercise 3.2 in English Medium
9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Coordinate geometry in English Medium for all the students of CBSE, UP Board and Gujrat Board (2018 onward) to online view. Click here go jump to TOP of the Page
9 Maths Exercise 3.3 in English Medium
9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Coordinate geometry in English Medium updated for the CBSE Exams 2018-19. Click here to go to TOP of the Page
9 Maths Exercise 3.1 in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1 Coordinate geometry in Hindi Medium free to use online as well as offline free in PDF. Click here for English Medium Solutions. Move to TOP of the Page.
9 Maths Exercise 3.2 in Hindi Medium
Class 9 Maths Exercise 3.2 solutions in Hindi for all the students of UP board or CBSE board or Gujrat Board using NCERT Books. Click here to go to TOP of the Page
9 Maths Exercise 3.3 in Hindi Medium
Important Terms to Remember on Coordinate Geometry
- In Cartesian system, there are two perpendicular straight lines XX’ (horizontal line) and YY’ (vertical line) which intersect at origin.
- The x and y-coordinates of a point is the perpendicular distance from the Y-axis and X-axis measured along the X and Y-axes respectively.
- The y-coordinate of any point X-axis is zero and x-coordinate of any point on Y-axis is zero.
- The axes divides the plane into four quadrants.
- In 1st quadrants x > 0, y > 0 i.e (+, +)
- In 2nd quadrants x < 0, y > 0 i.e (-, +)
- In 3rd quadrants x < 0, y < 0 i.e (-, -)
- In 4th quadrants x > 0, y < 0 i.e (+, -)
We are updating and revising our contents are per student’s suggestion, need or for the simplicity. For any inconvenience, you may call us, Whats App, Mail or Message us. Vedic Maths is helpful to make calculation easier and faster. NCERT Solutions for class 9 Science is also available to download as well as Online to study. We always response to all calls, if we are not picking your call, it means we are busy with another user, call us little bit later or after an hour. You may leave message us on Whats App. Follow us on Instagram for latest Updates.