NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Real numbers in PDF Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format free to download. These solutions are being updated according to current CBSE Syllabus 2019-20 for CBSE Students, Gujrat Board, Uttarakhand and UP Board High School students who are following NCERT Books for the academic session 2019-2020. Download (Exercise 1.4) in PDF form here or study online solutions given below.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4
Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 in English medium is given below to use online. THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS GIVEN AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE or visit Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 1.4 in video format with complete description.
कक्षा १० की गणित के पाठ १ की प्रश्नावली 1.4 का NCERT समाधान हिंदी माध्यम
कक्षा १० की गणित के पाठ १ की प्रश्नावली 1.4 का समाधान हिंदी में नीचे दिया गया है। सभी प्रश्नों के उत्तर ध्यान पूर्वक बनाए हैं। फिर भी यदि कही त्रुटि है तो आप हमें अवश्य बताएं ताकि हम उसे सुधर सके और सभी विद्यार्थियों को इसका लाभ मिल सके। कक्षा १० गणित पाठ १ के सभी समाधान PDF के रूप में उपलब्ध हैं। Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions – Real Numbers
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q + 1, 6q + 3 or 6q + 5, where q is some integer.
- Prove that the square of any positive integer is of the form 5q, 5q + 1, 5q + 4 for some integer, q.
- Prove that the product of three consecutive positive integers is divisible by 6.
- There are 120 boys and 114 girls in class X of a school. The principal of the school wishes to have maximum number of sections, each section has to accommodate equal number of boys and girls. What will be the maximum number of such sections? [Answer: 6]
- For any positive integer n, prove that n³ – n is divisible by 6.
- Show that one and only one of n, n + 2, n + 4 is divisible by 3.
- Show that one and only one out of n, n + 4, n + 8, n + 12 and n + 16 is divisible by 5, where n is any positive integer,
- Three friends Salman, Hrithik and John were very good friends. They weed to go for morning walk together once, on a morning walk, they step off together and their steps measure 40 cm, 42 cm and 45 cm, respectively. What is the minimum distance each should walk so that each can cover the same distance in complete steps? [Answer: 25.20 m]
- A mason has to fit a bathroom with square marble tiles of largest possible size. The size of the bathroom is 6 ft. by 4 ft. What would be the size in inches of the tile required that has to be cut and how many such tiles are required? [Answer: 24 inch × 24 inch, 6 tiles]
- Aakriti decided to distribute milk in an orphanage on her birthday. The supplier brought two milk containers which contain 398 L and 436 L of milk. The milk is to be transferred to another containers so 7 L and 11 L of milk is left in both the containers respectively. What will be the maximum capacity of the drum? [Answer: 17]
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.1
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.3