NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Circles PDF in Hindi Medium and English Medium for all the students (CBSE, UP Board and other board) using NCERT Books as a course book. NCERT Solutions are updated for the academic session 2018-19.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2
Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Sols in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Circles in English Medium free to use online or download. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 for other exercises or for PDF whether to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Sols in Hindi
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 Circles in Hindi Medium free to use for CBSE, UP Board, MP Board and all other boards who are using NCERT Textbooks. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 for other exercises whether download or online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
About 10 Maths Exercise 10.2
Most of the questions in Exercise 10.2 are based on Tangent ⊥ Radius and then solve it by Pythagoras Theorem. Question no. 8 and 9 are based on “Tangents drawn from same external points are equal”. Question no. 11 is same as question 8, only one or two more steps are required. Question no. 13 is based on question no. 9. Question no. 12 is the most important question as it is asked in CBSE board exams several times.
Extra Question on Circles
- The length of the tangent to a circle from a point P, which is 25 cm away from the centre, is 24 cm. What is the radius of the circle.
- If two tangents inclined at an angle 60° are drawn to a circle of radius 3 cm, then find the length of each tangent.
- If radii of two concentric circles are 4 cm and 5 cm, then find the length of each chord of one circle which is tangent to the other circle.
- The length of tangent to a circle of radius 2.5 cm from an external point P is 6 cm. Find the distance of P from the nearest point of the circle.
- TP and TQ are the tangents from the external point T of a circle with centre O. If angle OPQ = 30° then find the measure of angle TQP.