NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Surface Areas and Volumes (mensuration) in Hindi Medium for Hindi Medium students and English Medium for the students using books in English Medium or View in Video Format. All NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps are updated for the academic session 2019-20 CBSE MP Board and UP Board – High School students.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 13:||Surface Areas and Volumes (Exercise 13.4)|
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4
Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Sols in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Surface Areas and Volumes in English Medium free to download or use online. This exercise contains the questions based on FRUSTUM of cone. Click here to go back to Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 all exercises or go for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 13 Maths Exercise 13.4 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Sols in Hindi
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4 Surface Areas and Volumes in Hindi Medium free to use online. Click here to go back to Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 all exercises or go for English Medium or View in Video Format solutions.
About 10 Maths Exercise 13.4
In Exercise 13.4, the questions are based on frustum of cone. Question 1, 2 and 3 are ordinary questions and can be solved by simply applying the formula. Question 4 and 5 are tricky one. In Question 5, the concept of Trigonometry is also applied.
Important Questions for Practice
- Water is flowing at the rate of 2.52 km/hr. through a cylindrical pipe into a cylindrical tank, the radius of whose base is 40 cm. If the increase in the level of water in the tank, in half an hour is 3.15 m, find internal diameter of the pipe.
- A solid toy is the form of a right circular cylinder with a hemispherical shape at one end and a cone at the other end. Their diameter is 4.2 cm and the heights of the cylindrical and conical portions are 12 cm and 7 cm respectively. Find the volume of the toy.
- A tent is in the shape of a right circular cylinder upto a height of 3 m and conical above it. The total height of the tent is 13.5 m and radius of base is 14 m. Find the cost of cloth required to make the tent at the rate of ₹80 per sq. m.
- The rain water from a roof 22 m × 20 m drains into a cylindrical vessel having diameter of base 2 m and height 3.5 m. If the vessel is just full, find the rainfall in cm.
- A container, shaped like a right circular cylinder, having diameter 12cm and height 15 cm is full of ice-cream. this ice-cream is to be filled into cones of height 12 cm and diameter 6 cm, having a hemispherical shape on the top. Find the number of such cones which can be filled with ice-cream.