NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 pair of linear equations in two variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format free for CBSE board, Gujrat board and UP Board students using NCERT Books. Download Offline Apps of CBSE Solutions based on latest CBSE Syllabus 2019-2020.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 3:||Linear Equations in two Variables (Exercise 3.2)|
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 in English medium. To download solutions visit at NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 3.2 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 in Hindi medium online to use. Click here to go back to NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions for Practice
- Find the value of k for which pair of linear equations 3x + 2y = –5 and x – ky = 2 has a unique solution. [Answer: k≠-2/3]
- Express y in terms of x in the expression 3x – 7y = 10. [Answer: y = (3x-10)/7]
- Find three consecutive numbers such that seven times the smallest number may be equal to three times the sum of the other two. [Answer: 9, 10, 11]
- If 2x + 5y = 4, write another linear equation, so that lines represented by the pair are coincident. [Answer: 4x+10y=8]
- Jamila sold a table and a chair for ₹1050, thereby making a profit of 10% on the table and 25% on the chair. If she had taken a profit of 25% on the table and 10% on the chair, she would have got ₹1065. Find the cost price of each. [Answer: Cost of table = ₹500, cost of chair = ₹400]
- Check whether the graph of the pair of linear equations x + 2y – 4 = 0 and 2x + 4y – 12 = 0 is intersecting lines or parallel lines. [Answer: parallel lines]
Questions From CBSE Board Papers
- A number consists of three digits whose sum is 17. The middle are exceeds the sum of the other two by 1. If the digits be reversed, the number is diminished by 369. Find the number. [Answer: 692]
- If the lines 3x + 2ky = 2 and 2x + 5y + 1 = 0 are parallel, then find value of k. [Answer: k=15/4]
- After covering a distance of 30 km at a uniform speed, there is some defect in a train engine and therefore, its speed is reduced to 4/5 to its original speed. Consequently, the train reaches its destination late by 45 minutes. Had it happened after covering 18 km more, the train would have reached 9 minutes earlier than it did. Find the speed of the train and the length of the journey. [Answer: Speed = 30 km/h, length of journey = 120 km]
- If we draw lines of x = 2 and y = 3 what kind of lines do we get? [Answer: intersecting lines]
- A 90% acid solution is mixed with a 97% acid solution to obtain 21 litres of a 95% solution. Find the quantity of each of the solutions to get the resultant mixture. [Answer: 6 litres 90% solutions and 15 litres 97% solutions]