Free download NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 pair of linear equations in 2 variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium in PDF or View in Video Format use it online. These are updated as per student’s convenience for CBSE Curriculum 2019-20 for Gujrat Board, MP Board, UP board / Uttarakhand Board / CBSE board based NCERT Books. Download here (Exercise 3.4) in PDF form. For any further suggestion you are most welcome.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 in English medium online to use. Download all Exercises of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Solutions here. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 3.4 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 Solutions in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 in Hindi Medium for UP Board / Uttarakhand Board and CBSE Board Hindi medium students. Click here to get all solutions of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions on Linear Equations with answers
- Two numbers are in the ration of 5:6. If 8 is subtracted from each of the numbers, they become in the ratio of 4:5. Find the numbers. [Answer: 40, 48]
- Given the linear equation 2x + 3y – 12 = 0, write another linear equation in these variables, such that. geometrical representation of the pair so formed is (i) Parallel Lines (ii) Coincident Lines. [Answer: (i). 4x+6y+10=0, (ii). 4x+6y-24=0]
- The ratio between girls and boys in a class of 40 students is 2:3. Five new students joined the class. How many of them must be boys so that the ratio between girls and boys becomes 4:5? [Answer: 1]
- The difference of two number is 66. If one number is four times the other, find the numbers. [Answer: 88, 22]
- A sum of money was distributed equally among a certain number of children. If there were 10 children more, each would get a rupee less. But if there were 15 children less, each would get of ₹3 more. Find the sum of money distributed and also the number of children. [Answer: ₹200, 40]
- For what value of k, the following system of equations will be inconsistent: kx + 3y = k – 3; 12x + ky = k. [Answer: k=-6]
- Solve graphically the pair of linear equations 5x – y = 5 and 3x – 2y = – 4 Also find the co-ordinates of the points where these lines intersect y-axis. [Answer: (2, 5), (0, -5) and (0, 2)]
- A number consists of two digits. When it is divided by the sum of the digits, the quotient is 6 with no remainder. When the number is diminished by 9, the digits are reversed. Find the number. [Answer: 54]
- For what values of a and b the following pair of linear equations have infinite number of solutions?
2x + 3y = 7; a(x + y) – b(x – y) = 3a + b – 2. [Answer: a=5, b=1]
- The sum of a two digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digits is 132. If the two digits differ by 2, find the number. [Answer: 75 or 57]