NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 Triangles PDF in Hindi Medium as well as in English Medium or View in Video Format based on CBSE Apps and Solutions for CBSE Board students using latest & Updated NCERT Books also for UP Board High school students who are following CBSE / NCERT Curriculum 2019-20 for their exams.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 6:||Triangles (Exercise 6.4)|
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 Sols in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 Triangles in English medium free to use online or View in Video Format or download in PDF for High School students. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for other exercises to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 के हल हिंदी में
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 Triangles in Hindi Medium solutions for online study or View in Video Format. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for all exercises of chapter 6 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 6.4 in video format with complete description.
About 10 Maths Exercise 6.4
In Exercise 6.4, mainly we have to solve the questions based on ratio of area of similar triangles with their corresponding sides, perimeters, altitudes, medians, etc. In Exercise 6.3, we have learnt that if triangles are similar then their sides are proportional. Here, we have to relate it from area also.
The ratio of areas of two similar triangles is equal to the square of the ratio of their corresponding sides. [This also known as Area Theorem. In this theorem, the ratio of area is equal to square of corresponding sides but ratio is also equal to the corresponding altitudes, median.]
Extra Questions on Similar Triangles
- In triangle ABC, If AD is the median, Show that AB² + AC² = 2(AD² + BD²)
- In triangle ABC, angle C is a right angle. Points P & Q lies on the sides CA & CB respectively. Prove that AQ² + BP² = AB² + PQ²
- If AD and PS are medians of angle ABC and angle PQR respectively where angle ABC ~ angle PQR, Prove that AB/PQ = AD/PS.
- In an equilateral angle ABC, AD is perpendicular to BC, Prove that 3AB² = 4AD².
- Prove that the sum of the square of the sides of a rhombus is equal to the sum of the squares of its diagonals.