NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 (Optional)* Triangles PDF in Hindi Medium as well as in English Medium or View in Video Format for all the students of CBSE, MP Board, UP Board High School and other boards using CBSE Apps based on CBSE Solutions and NCERT Books as a course books.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 6:||Triangles (Exercise 6.6)|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Optional Exercise 6.6 Sols in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 (Optional)* Triangles in English Medium downloadable in PDF or View in Video Format. Questions containing Exercise 6.6 are also asked in examinations as HOTS. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for other exercises to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Optional Exercise 6.6 के हल हिंदी में
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 (Optional)* Triangles in Hindi Medium View in Video Format for CBSE and UP Board High School students. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for all exercises of chapter 6 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.6 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 6.6 in video format with complete description.
About 10 Maths Optional Exercise 6.6
In Exercise 6.6 (Optional), the questions are based on contents of almost all exercises of Similar Triangles. These questions are based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) but still asked in CBSE Exams. Questions of Exercise 6.5 and Exercise 6.4 are help full in solving these questions.
Extra Questions on Similar Triangles
- Two poles of height a metres and b metres are p metres apart. Prove that the height of the point of intersection of the lines joining the top of each pole to the foot of the opposite pole is gives by ab/(a + b) metres.
- In an equilateral triangle ABC, D is a point on side BC such that BD = 1/3 BC. Prove that 9AD² = 7AB².
- In a trapezium ABCD, AB || DC and DC = 2AB. If EF is drawn parallel to AB cuts AD in F and BC in E such that BE/BC = ¾. Diagonals DB intersects EF at G. Prove that 7 EF = 10 AB.
- In triangle PQR, PD is perpendicular to QR such that D lies on QR. If PQ = a, PR = b, QD = c and DR = d and a, b, c, d are positive units. Prove that (a + b) (a – b) = (c + d) (c – d).
- Prove that the ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.