NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Integers in English Medium free to download in PDF form. NCERT Books and Solutions for other subjects are also available for free download. We are preparing the solutions in the simplified format so that students can understand easily.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1
Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1
- Exercise 1.1
- Exercise 1.2
- Exercise 1.3
- Exercise 1.4
- NCERT Books for Class 7 All Subjects
- NCERT Exemplar Books
Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.3 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 in English Medium
We are preparing Hindi Medium NCERT Solutions for class 7 Maths on the demand of students. Very soon it will be uploaded on this website. Time to time we modify our website on the basis of student’s suggestions.
About 7 Maths Chapter 1
In 7 Maths Chapter 1 Integers, we will explore all the operations based on integer properties. Properties of integers on the operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. We have to learn about all the properties like closure, commutative, associative, etc. Integers are Closure under Addition but not under subtraction.
- When we divide a positive integer by a negative integer, we first divide them as whole numbers and then put a minus sign (–) before the quotient. That is, we get a negative integer.
- The product of three integers does not depend upon the grouping of integers and this is called the associative property for multiplication of integers.
- When we divide a negative integer by a positive integer, we divide them as whole numbers and then put a minus sign (–) before the quotient. We, thus, get a negative integer.
- Addition is associative for integers, i.e., (a + b) + c = a + (b + c) for all integers a, b and c.
- Integer 0 is the identity under addition. That is, a + 0 = 0 + a = a for every integer a.