Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Practical Geometry in PDF form English Medium updated for the academic session 2018-19 on the basis of new NCERT Books. Study Online NCERT Solutions options are given below, use it if you don’t want to download.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 10
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 10
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.2 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.3 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.4 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Exercise 10.5 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 10 Miscellaneous Exercise in English Medium
Your suggestions are our strength, so keep suggesting us about the contents solutions and website format. We respect your suggestion written on posts and try to work on it.
About 7 Maths Chapter 10
In 7 Maths Chapter 10 Practical Geometry, we will learn the construction of a line parallel to a given line, through a point not on the line following the properties regarding the transversal and parallel lines and using ruler and compasses only. During the constructions of a triangle, we should go through the following rules:
- The exterior angle of a triangle is equal in measure to the sum of interior opposite angles.
- Sum of the lengths of any two sides of a triangle is greater than the length of the third side.
- In any right-angled triangle, the square of the length of
- hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two sides.
- The total measure of the three angles of a triangle is 180°.
Here, we will learn the constructions of a triangle when the measure of two sides and the angle included between the sides is given or the two angles and the sides included between the angles is given. Constructions of right angled triangle is also given in the last exercise of the chapter.