NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15
- Exercise 15.1
- Exercise 15.2
- Exercise 15.3
- Exercise 15.4
- NCERT Books for Class 7
- Exemplar Books for 7th Class
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Exercise 15.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Exercise 15.2 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Exercise 15.3 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Exercise 15.4 in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Hindi Medium solutions will be uploaded very soon and will be available to download for the current academic session 2018-19.
About 7 Maths Chapter 15
In Class 7 Maths Chapter 15, the questions are based on basis of identification of parts of solid (dimensions) figures. We will learn the relations among Edges, Vertices and Faces of solid figures. We will draw the NETS (NETS are 2-D figures, which when folded results in 3-D figures0 for solid figure. Drawing solid figures on the flat surfaces using Oblique Sketches and Isometric Sketches.
- Oblique Sketch: The sizes of the front faces and its opposite are same and The edges, which are all equal in a cube, appear so in the sketch, though the actual measures of edges are not taken so.
- Isometric Sketch: An isometric sketch is drawn on an isometric dot paper, a sample of which is given at the end of this book. In an isometric sketch of the solid the measurements kept proportional.
Important to Remember
- Solid shapes can be drawn on a flat surface (like paper) realistically. We call this 2-D representation of a 3-D solid.
- Visualising solid shapes is a very useful skill. You should be able to see ‘hidden’ parts of the solid shape using dots.
- The corners of a solid shape are called its vertices, the line segments of its skeleton are its edges and its flat surfaces are its faces.