Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Data Handling in English Medium PDF updated for the current academic session 2018-19. All the NCERT Solutions are based on updated NCERT Textbooks for the academic session 2018-19.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3
- Exercise 3.1
- Exercise 3.2
- Exercise 3.3
- Exercise 3.4
- NCERT Books for Class 7
- NCERT Books for All Classes
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 in English Medium
Now the solutions are available in Online mode also to see without downloading. This is done due to suggestions of users received by us so far. So, keep suggesting us to improve the contents and Website.
About 7 Maths Chapter 3
In 7 Maths Chapter 3 Data Handling, we will study about statistics section of mathematics, which includes the collection of data and then their proper representation to understand easily. The following are the tools or methods to representations:
- Arithmetic Mean: The most common representative value of a group of data is the arithmetic mean or the mean. The average or Arithmetic Mean (A.M.) or simply mean is defined as the sum of observations divided by number of observations.
- Range: The difference between the highest and the lowest observation is called the range of the observation.
- Mode: The mode of a set of observations is the observation that occurs most often.
- Median: After arranging the data in ascending or descending order, the median gives us the middle observation.
The above mentioned term provide us a numerical value related to our data. but the Bar Graph provides us a visual representation about the collected data. The concept of probability is also introduced in this chapter. There are situations in our life, that are certain to happen, have probability 1. Some that are impossible and some that may or may not happen, have probability 0.