NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles in Hindi Medium PDF for free download. Downloads for all chapters of NCERT Books and their Solutions are given for free to use it offline. NCERT Solutions of Chapter 5 is given below to online as well as downloadable format.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5
Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5
Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 in English Medium
Now the changes are made to provide online and offline study simultaneously for the shake of the student’s need. Hindi Medium solutions will be available for all very soon for the session 2018-19.
About 7 Maths Chapter 5
In 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles, we will study about various types of angles and their applications. We already know that a line segment has two end points. If we extend the two end points in either direction endlessly, we get a line. Thus, we can say that a line has no end points. On the other hand, a ray has one end point (starting point). An angle is formed when lines or line segments meet. Study about the following angles:
- Complementary angles: When the sum of the measures of two angles is 90°, the angles are called complementary angles.
- Supplementary angles: The sum of the measures of the two angles comes out to be 180°, then such pairs of angles are called supplementary angles.
- Adjacent Angles: Angles having a common vertex, a common arm and the non-common arms are on either side of the common arm are called adjacent angles. Adjacent angles have a common vertex and a common arm but no common interior points.
- Linear Pair: A linear pair is a pair of adjacent angles whose non-common sides are opposite rays.
- Vertically Opposite Angles: when two lines intersect, the vertically opposite angles so formed are equal.