NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Triangle and its Properties in English Medium PDF to free download. NCERT Books for new session and NCERT Solutions based on these books are available to download as well as for study online.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 6
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 6
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.2 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.3 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.4 in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.5 in English Medium
We are working to provide the best contents free of cost with disturbing them from calls. The changes made is as per students suggestions. The opportunities are still there for improvement, so please suggest us to make changes. Thanks for your advice so far.
About 7 Maths Chapter 6
In 7 Maths Chapter 6 Triangle and its Properties, we will study about the various properties of a triangle. We know that a triangle is a simple closed curve made of three line segments. It has three vertices, three sides and three angles. It can be classified on the basis of sides and angles as follows:
- Based on Sides: Scalene, Isosceles and Equilateral triangles.
- Based on Angles: Acute-angled, Obtuse-angled and Right-angled triangles.
Read the following concepts before going through the chapter:
- Median of a triangle is a line segment drawn form vertex to the mid-point of opposite side. So, a triangle can have three medians drawn from three vertices.
- Altitude of a triangle is a perpendicular line drawn from vertex to opposite side. Like median, a triangle can have three altitudes drawn from three vertices.
- An exterior angle of a triangle is equal to the sum of its interior opposite angles.
- Angle sum property of Triangle: The sum of all the three interior angles of a triangle is 180°.