NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes in Hindi and English Medium updated for CBSE 2022-2023 Session.
7th Maths Chapter 15 Solutions in English Medium
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 all Exercises Solution
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15
Class 7 Maths Exercise 15.1, Exercise 15.2, Exercise 15.3 and Exercise 15.4 in English Medium or Prashnavali 15.1, Prashnavali 15.2, Prashnavali 15.3 and Prashnavali 15.4 in Hindi Medium to study online or download in PDF file format free. Download NCERT (https://ncert.nic.in/) Solutions Offline Apps based on updated NCERT Solutions following NCERT Books for session 2022-2023.
|Chapter 15:||Visualising Solid Shapes|
|Mode:||Text and Online Videos|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
Important Questions on Class 7 Maths Chapter 15
In how many ways, the cross-section of a solid can be viewed?
Different sections of a solid can be viewed in many ways:
(i) By cutting or slicing, the shape, which would result in the cross-section of the solid.
(ii) By observing a 2-D shadow of a 3-D shape.
(iii) By looking at the shape from different positions-the front-view, the side-view and the top-view.
How many types of sketches of a solid are possible?
Two types of sketches of a solid are possible: (i) An oblique sketch which does not have proportional measurements. (ii) An isometric sketch which is drawn on an isometric dot paper. In this sketch of the solid, the measurements are kept proportional.
What are the parts of a solid?
The corners of a solid shape are called its vertices, the line segments/curves which form its skeleton are its edges and its flat surfaces are its faces.
7 Maths Chapter 15 Solutions
Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 Visualizing Solid Shapes all exercises solutions including proper formulae are given below in updated form. Download NCERT Solutions apps for 2022-2023 and Offline contents in PDF form for the new session 2022-23.
About NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15
In Class 7 Maths Chapter 15, the questions are based on basis of identification of parts of solid (dimensions) figures. We will learn the relations among Edges, Vertices and Faces of solid figures. We will draw the NETS (NETS are 2-D figures, which when folded results in 3-D figures0 for solid figure. Drawing solid figures on the flat surfaces using Oblique Sketches and Isometric Sketches.
1. Oblique Sketch: The sizes of the front faces and its opposite are same and The edges, which are all equal in a cube, appear so in the sketch, though the actual measures of edges are not taken so.
2. Isometric Sketch: An isometric sketch is drawn on an isometric dot paper, a sample of which is given at the end of this book. In an isometric sketch of the solid the measurements kept proportional.
Important to Remember:
1. Solid shapes can be drawn on a flat surface (like paper) realistically. We call this 2-D representation of a 3-D solid.
2. Visualizing solid shapes is a very useful skill. You should be able to see ‘hidden’ parts of the solid shape using dots.
3. The corners of a solid shape are called its vertices, the line segments of its skeleton are its edges and its flat surfaces are its faces.
Feedback & Suggestions
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 15 in Hindi Medium is now available for the current academic session 2022-23 based on latest NCERT Books. NCERT Solutions in Hindi are prepared just because of student’s demand. Please suggest us more to improve website for session 2022-2023.