Free NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions त्रिकोणमितीय फलन in Hindi & English Medium download in PDF form to use it offline. NCERT Solutions of other subjects are also available in the same format to download. These solutions are updated according to Latest CBSE Curriculum 2018-2019 for the final CBSE Examination March 2019. Link Study Material are useful for the students mainly following Science Stream. These are issued by CBSE for the subjects Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3
11 Maths Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions Solutions
Hindi Medium and English Medium
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1 Solutions
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Solutions
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solutions
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4 Solutions
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Miscellaneous Exercise Solutions
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.5 Solutions
- NCERT Books for Class 11
- NCERT Books for All Classes
Important Extra Questions on Trigonometric Functions
- Write the value of 2sin 75° sin 15°?
- What is the maximum value of 3 – 7 cos 5x?
- Express sin 12A + sin 4A as the product of sines and cosines.
- Express 2 cos 4x sin 2x as an algebraic sum of sines and cosines
- Write the maximum value of cos (cos x).
- Write the minimum value of cos (cos x).
- Write the radian measure of 22° 30’
- Find the length of an arc of a circle of radius 5cm subtending a central angle measuring 15°.
- Find the maximum and minimum value of 7 cos x + 24 sin x
- Evaluate sin(π + x) sin(π – x) cosec² x
- Find the angle in radians between the hands of a clock at 7 : 20 pm.
- A horse is tied to a post by a rope. If the horse moves along a circular path, always keeping the rope tight and describes 88 metres when it traces 72° at the centre, find the length of the rope.
- Draw sin x, sin 2x and sin 3x on same graph and with same scale.
We are preparing Hindi Medium solutions and updating the current NCERT Solutions on the basis of students suggestions and needs. If you have any such suggestion to improve the quality of content, you are welcome. Contact Us through Mail or Whats App or Text Message, your ideas can help so many others.