NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 6 Linear Inequations रैखिक असामिकाएँ in PDF format free DOWNLOAD. All solutions are in accordance with Latest CBSE Curriculum 2018-19 for CBSE, UP Board, MP Board, Gujrat Board and all other board following NCERT Books.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 6
Class 11 Maths Chapter 6 Linear Inequations Solutions
- Download Exercise 6.1
- Download Exercise 6.2
- Download Exercise 6.3
- Download Miscellaneous Exercise 6
- NCERT Books for Class 11
- Revision Books for Class 11
- Hindi Medium Solutions will be uploaded very soon.
Important Terms Related to Linear Inequations
- Solution Set: A solution to an inequality is a number which when substituted for the variable, makes the inequality true. The set of all solutions of an inequality is called the solution set of the inequality.
- Replacement Set: The set from which values of the variable (involved in the inequality) are chosen is called replacement set.
- Procedure to solve a linear inequality in one variables.
- Simplify both sides by removing graph symbols and collecting like terms.
- Remove fractions (or decimals) by multiplying both sides by appropriate factor (L.C.M of denomination or a power of 10 in case of decimals.)
- Isolate the variable on one side and all constants on the other side. Collect like terms whenever possible.
- Make the coefficient of the variable.
- Choose the solution set from the replacement set.
- The graph of the inequality ax + by > c is one of the half planes and is called the solution region.
- When the inequality involves the sign ≤ or ≥ then the points on the line are included in the solution region but if it has the sign < or > then the points on the line are not included in the solution region and it has to be drawn as a dotted line.
- The common values of the variable form the required solution of the given system of linear inequalities in one variable.
- The common part of coordinate plane is the required solution of the system of linear inequations in two variables when solved by graphical method.