CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Business Studies 2020 in PDF form, Sample Papers with solutions, Previous years CBSE exam papers and their answers and marking scheme, 10 years papers, All India, Delhi & Outside. Papers with set 1, set 2, set 3, Compartment papers and its solutions are given to download. Download all in PDF form and get Important questions of Business Studies class 12, NCERT Solutions for other subjects based on latest CBSE Syllabus 2022-23.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Business Studies
|Contents:||CBSE Sample Papers|
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Business Studies in PDF
CBSE Sample papers with solutions and Board question papers of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 main and compartment exams with marking scheme and solutions. Download NCERT Books and offline apps based on latest CBSE Syllabus.
Previous Years Papers with solutions – 2018 & 2017
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2018 Compartment Exams
- CBSE Board Paper Set 1
- CBSE Board Paper Set 2
- CBSE Board Paper Set 3
- Marking Scheme & Answers Set 1, 2, 3
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2018 Main Exams
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2017 Compartment Exam
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2017 Main Exams
CBSE Board Papers with solutions – 2016 & 2015
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2016 Main Exams
- Delhi Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Marking Scheme (English)
- Outside Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Marking Scheme (English)
- Foreign Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Marking Scheme (English)
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2015 Compartment Exam
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2015 Main Exams
CBSE Board Papers with solutions – 2014
Important Question from CBSE Papers – 2018
1 In the paint industry, various raw materials are mixed in different proportions with petroleum for manufacturing different kinds of paints. One specific raw material is not readily and regularly available to the paint manufacturing companies. Bonler Paints Company is also facing this problem and because of this there is a time lag between placing the order and the actual receipt of the material. But, once it receives the raw materials, it takes less time in converting it into finished goods. Identify the factor affecting the working capital requirements of this industry.
2. Sandhya is a successful manager at Manisons Enterprises. She has a team of twelve people working under her. She encourages them to set their own objectives and take decisions. She respects their opinions and supports them, so that they can perform their duties and accomplish organisational objectives. To manage and exercise effective control she uses forces within the group. As an intelligent manager, at times, she also makes use of positive aspects of informal communication. This way, she is able to unify diverse interests and ensure that targets are met.
(a) There are many theories and styles of influencing people’s behaviour. Identify the style used by Sandhya which is based on the use of authority.
(b) State two positive aspects of the communication discussed above, which Sandhya is using as an intelligent manager.
LONG QUESTIONS 2018
1. Ram Murthy, the CEO of ‘Goodcare Hospitals’, a leading chain of hospitals, decided to reward the good work of the doctors of his organisation. For this he instituted two running trophies. A ‘Healthcare Achievers Trophy’ to acknowledge and appreciate the tireless efforts of the doctors who rendered selfless services to the patients and another ‘Beti Bachao Trophy’ to recognise the outstanding work done by the doctors in saving the girl child. The CEO also wanted to improve the health services in rural areas all over the country. He decided that all doctors must work in rural areas for at least six months. He also decided that the paramedical staff should be employed locally.
(a) Identify the incentive provided by ‘Goodcare Hospitals’ to its doctors through running trophies.
(b) Which need of the doctors will be satisfied through the incentive identified in part (a) ? State.
(c) State any two values that the CEO of ‘Goodcare Hospitals’ is trying to communicate to the society.
Important Question from CBSE Papers – 2017
1. Alpha Enterprises is a company manufacturing water geysers. The company has a functional structure with four main functions – Production, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource. As the demand for the product grew, the company decided to hire more employees. Identify the concept which will help the Human Resource Manager in deciding the actual number of persons required in each department.
2. Explain ‘unity of command’ and ‘equity’ as principles of general management.
3. Somnath Ltd. is engaged in the business of export of garments. In the past, the performance of the company had been upto the expectations. In line with the latest technology, the company decided to upgrade its machinery. For this, the Finance Manager, Dalmia estimated the amount of funds required and the timings. This will help the company in linking the investment and the financing decisions on a continuous basis. Dalmia therefore, began with the preparation of a sales forecast for the next four years. He also collected the relevant data about the profit estimates in the coming years. By doing this, he wanted to be sure about the availability of funds from the internal sources of the business. For the remaining funds he is trying to find out alternative sources from outside. Identify the financial concept discussed in the above para. Also state the objectives to be achieved by the use of financial concept, so identified.
4. Give the meaning of ‘objectives’ and ‘budget’ as types of plans.
5. Explain briefly ‘transfers’ and ‘promotions’ as internal sources of recruitment.
6. State the steps in the process of controlling.
7. Explain briefly any four factors which affect the choice of capital structure of a company.
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.