NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science (social studies) – Geography – The Earth out habitat part 1, History – Our Pasts part 1 and Political science – Our social and political life part I updated for 2020-21.Download class 6 all subjects Solutions and NCERT textbooks given as chapter wise. Social Science helps us understand the working of our social world. All questions answers are given in the simplified form and in simple language just like the Maths solutions so that students can understand easily.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science
|Topics:||History, Geography & Civics|
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science in PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science in PDF form to free download is given below updated for academic session 2020-21. Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps based on latest CBSE Syllabus.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History
Class 6th History is interesting and is the bigger part of social science in class 6. History will help us to understand how this present evolved. It will tell us about the past of the present. Studying History is a journey across time and space. It transports us into another world having different life style. It describes about their economy and society, their beliefs and faiths, their clothes and food, their settlements and buildings, their arts and crafts – everything was different. History opens doors into the worlds of curiosity. It is as interesting as Science or Maths.
Class 6 History – Our Pasts Part 1 Solutions
- Chapter 1: What Where, How and When?
- Chapter 2: From Hunting – Gathering to Growing Food
- Chapter 3: In the Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4: What Books and Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5: Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
- Chapter 6: New Questions and Ideas
- Chapter 7: Ashoka, The Emperor who Gave up War
- Chapter 8: Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9: Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
- Chapter 10: New Empires and Kingdoms
- Chapter 11: Buildings, Paintings and Books
कक्षा 6 इतिहास – हमारे अतीत – भाग 1 के प्रश्न उत्तर
- अध्याय 1: क्या, कब, कहाँ और कैसे?
- अध्याय 2: आखेट – खाद्य संग्रह से उत्पादन तक
- अध्याय 3: आरंभिक नगर
- अध्याय 4: क्या बताती हैं हमें किताबें और कब्रें
- अध्याय 5: राज्य, राजा और एक प्राचीन गणराज्य
- अध्याय 6: नए प्रश्न नए विचार
- अध्याय 7: अशोक: एक अनोखा सम्राट जिसने युद्ध का त्याग किया
- अध्याय 8: खुशहाल गावँ और समृद्ध शहर
- अध्याय 9: व्यापारी, राजा और तीर्थयात्री
- अध्याय 10: नए साम्राज्य और राज्य
- अध्याय 11: इमारतें, चित्र तथा किताबें
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Geography
Class 6 Geography solutions in PDF form is given below with the NCERT Books chapter. NCERT Solutions are done properly but still there is any problem, please specify us through Discussion Forum to short out.
Chapter 1: The Earth in the Solar System
Chapter 2: Globe: Latitudes and Longitudes
Chapter 3: Motions of the Earth
Chapter 4: Maps
Chapter 5: Major Domains of the Earth
Chapter 6: Major Landforms of the Earth
Chapter 7: Our Country – India
Chapter 8: India: Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Political Science
NCERT Solutions of class 6 civics in PDF form to free download. Civics had been focused on describing government institutions programmes and needed to develop a critical outlook. “Social and Political Life” is the new subject (different from Science or History -Geography) that also includes different from these. This subject has expanded its scope by including within its purview topics that deal towards the aspects of social, political and economic life.
Chapter 1: Understanding Diversity
Chapter 2: Diversity and Discrimination
Chapter 3: What is Government?
Chapter 4: Key Elements of a Democratic Government
Chapter 5: Panchayati Raj
Chapter 6: Rural Administration
Chapter 7: Urban Administration
Chapter 8: Rural Livelihoods
Chapter 9: Urban Livelihoods
Feedback & Suggestions
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science in English Medium is given above. Hindi Medium NCERT Solutions will be available for academic session 2020-21. All the Offline Apps 2020-2021 are based on latest NCERT Books for new academic session 2020-21. Prove your feedback and requirement of next update. Provide your suggestions to make Tiwari Academy the bast website in NCERT Solutions.