NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry in PDF format English Medium MCQ, Extra Questions for CBSE and State Board. It is updated for new academic year 2022-2023 based on new Syllabus.
Chapter wise NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
Chapter 1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Chapter 2. Structure of Atom
Chapter 3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chapter 4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chapter 5. States of Matter
Chapter 6. Thermodynamics
Chapter 7. Equilibrium
Chapter 8. Redox Reactions
Chapter 9. Hydrogen
Chapter 10. The s – Block Elements
Chapter 11. The p – Block Elements
Chapter 12. Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Chapter 13. Hydrocarbons
Chapter 14. Environmental Chemistry
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
NCERT books Solutions, notes and assignments according to current CBSE syllabus, are also available to download along with the answers given at the end of the book. If you are having any suggestion for the improvement, your are welcome. The improvement of the website and its contents are based on your suggestion and feedback.
Chapter Wise Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry in PDF Format
- Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5: States of Matter
- Chapter 6: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium (Q. 1 – 20)
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium (Q. 21 – 40)
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium (Q. 41 – 60)
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium (Q. 61 – 73)
- Chapter 8: Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9: Hydrogen
- Chapter 10: The s – Block Elements
- Chapter 11: The p – Block Elements
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques (Q. 1 – 18)
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques (Q. 19- 40)
- Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry
What is chemistry?
The branch of science under which the structure of matter, its properties, uses and interaction with other types of a matter and various forms of energy are studied is called chemistry.
HISTORY OF CHEMISTRY
1. Since times immortal. The man come on earth his curious nature urge him. Due to this he made new discoveries. In Indus Valley cultures making of metals techniques were found. They were make copper and bronze articles. In Egyptian culture the methods to preserve dead bodies as ‘mummies. Chemicals used for it remain mystery. Even today we do not know about the chemicals. Egyptians had the knowledge of making soap, dyes, glass, etc. Pyramids of Egypt are the examples of their progress. Chemist’ of Egypt discovered touch stone, universal solvent. They did not succeed in their attempts. They learnt about process like distillation and sublimation. These are help us even today.
2. For treatment, different systems of medicine were found. Allopathy in Europe, Unani in Greece and Chinese in China. In India, many expert in Ayurveda contributed notably. Sage Kanad termed the smallest part of as particle matter/elements. On this basis, John Dalton gave his Atomic Theory in 1808 AD. For example:. This body made from Earth, Water, Air, Fire and sky. The concept of five elements is the Research of Indian scientist only.
3. Ancient Indians had the knowledge of metallurgy, fermentation. They can prepare bases, extracts and distillates. The polish done on the ‘Iron Pillar’ of Mehrauli in Delhi. This is a subject of research. There is no rusting has occurred on it till date.
Feedback and Suggestion
Provide us feedback to improve the quality of the content. Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Solutions are in the form of PDF and Videos. Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or UP Board, MP Board or other Boards and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.