NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English Grammar
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English Grammar all chapters are given here with suitable examples and explanation. All the chapters contain illustrations of grammar topic, so that students can understand easily.The explanation of Class 8 English Grammar includes topics sentences, Conjunctions, order of words, Interjection, Subject and Predicate, Articles, Noun and their kinds, Punctuation and Capital letters, Pronoun, Active and Passive voice, Verbs, Direct and Indirect, Adjective, Comprehension, Adverb, Story Writing, Tense, Letter Writing, Preposition and Essay writing.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English Grammar for 2020-2021
|Class: 8||English Grammar|
|Contents:||Explanation and Examples of All chapters|
Class 8 English Grammar Solutions of All Chapters
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 1 The Sentence
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 2 Order of Words
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 3 Subject and Predicate
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 4 The Noun
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 5 The Pronoun
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 6 The Verb
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 7 The Adjective
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 8 The Adverb
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 9 The Tense
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 10 The Preposition
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 11 Conjunctions
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 12 Interjections
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 13 The Article
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 14 Punctuation and Capital Letters
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 15 Active and Passive Voice
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 16 Direct and Indirect Speech
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 17 Comprehension
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 18 Story Writing
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 19 Letter Writing
- Class 8 English Grammar Chapter 20 Essay Writing
Chapter wise Main Points of Class 8 English Grammar
- Chapter 1. The Sentence
What is a sentence and how to write a correct sentence? Making right to a wrong sentence. Kinds of sentence like Interrogative, Command, Exclamatory sentences etc.
- Chapter 2. Order of Words
Proper placement of verb and subject in a sentence. Important points to be learnt like when the Subject is an Interrogative Pronoun, it comes before the verb.
- Chapter 3. Subject and Predicate
Proper use of subject and predicate. What are subjects and their identification same for predicate also. The correct order of subject and predicate. Structure of simple sentence using suitable subject and predicate.
- Chapter 4. The Noun– Kinds of Noun
Definition and kinds of noun. Examples of all five kinds of noun using suitable sentence. Conversion of verb to noun and noun to verb. Formation of nouns from adjectives, synonyms and antonyms, singular and plural, etc.
- Chapter 5. The Pronoun
Definition and kinds of pronoun with suitable examples of each type. Use of pronoun as Nominative case, Objective or Accusative case, Possessive case, Vocative case, etc.
Topic wise Class 8 English Grammar all Chapters
- Chapter 6. The Verb
Definition and types of verbs. Finite and non-finite verbs with examples. Transitive, intransitive and auxiliary verbs. Difference Between Primary and Modal Auxiliaries, etc.
- Chapter 7. The Adjective
Adjective with examples and explanation. Attributive and predicative use of adjectives. Kinds of adjectives like Proper, descriptive, Quantitative, Numeral, Demonstrative, Distributive, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Possessive and Emphasising adjectives.
- Chapter 8. The Adverb
Example sentences of Adverb and its modification to a phase or sentence. Kinds of adverbs like simple, Interrogative and Relative Adverbs.
- Chapter 9. The Tense
Kinds of tenses and examples of each kind. Present, past and future tense with its further subdivision like simple tense, continuous tense, perfect tense or perfect continuous tense.
- Chapter 10. The Preposition
Definition and examples of preposition. Examples based on such sentences where there is confusion in words of preposition. Use of prepositions in suitable sentences.
Important Point of the chapters of 8th English Grammar
- Chapter 11. Conjunctions
Conjunctions and its types like coordinate and subordinate conjunctions. Kinds of Coordinate conjunctions like Cumulative, Adversative, Alternative and Illustrative conjunctions.
- Chapter 12. Interjection
What are interjection words and how to use it? Examples and words used on interjections or exclamatory sentences.
- Chapter 13. The Article
How to use articles in proper manner? Use of a, an and the in sentences. Examples of indefinite and definite articles.
- Chapter 14. Punctuation and Capital Letters
Punctuations provide the correct manner to read the sentence or a paragraph. Various examples based on Comma, Semicolon, Colon, Full stop, Mark of interrogation or Exclamation, Inverted Commas, Apostrophe, etc.
- Chapter 15. Active and Passive Voice
Examples of active to passive voice or passive to active voice. Rules for the change of voice. Application of active and passive voice in different tenses like present, past and future tense.
Writing and Speech section of Grade 8 English Grammar
- Chapter 16. Direct and Indirect
Sentences based on direct speech and indirect speech. Identification of reported speech and reporting verb. Conversion of direct speech to indirect speech. Rules for changing direct to indirect speech.
- Chapter 17. Comprehension
Comprehension of a passage helps to improve our reading skills. Here, we will learn how to find the answers of questions based on comprehension.
- Chapter 18. Story Writing
Story writing is always an interesting work for students of standard 8. Here, we will learn how to write a story taking the help of instructions given for the story.
- Chapter 19. Letter Writing
Letter writing can be classified into three kinds as social letters, business letters and official letters. The format of all three kinds of letter are given in simplest form.
- Chapter 20. Essays Writing
Essay writing consists of mainly three parts, introduction of the topic, body part which contains almost all the detail about the topic and last part conclusion.