NCERT Solutions for class 8 Social Science – History (Our Pasts – III), Geography (Resources and Development) and Civics (Social and Political Life – III) is given below to use online or download in PDF form free. NCERT Solutions 2022-23 are in updated format, removing errors, for the new academic session 2022-2023. Offline Apps of NCERT Solutions for class 8 are also available to free download. All the solutions are based on latest CBSE NCERT Books for 2022-23.
NCERT Solutions for class 8 Social Science
8th Social Science – History-Our Pasts – III
- Chapter 1: How, When and Where
- Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5: When People Rebel
- Chapter 6: Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7: Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8: Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 9: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s – 1947
- Chapter 10: India after Independence
8th Social Science – Geography-Resources and Development
8th Social Science – Civics-Social and Political Life – III
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why do we need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
|Subject:||Social Science – History, Geography, Civics|
8th Social Science – History, Geography and Civics
Class 8 Social Science Solutions includes History – Our Past – III, Geography – Resources and Development and Civics – Social and Political Life – III (Unit -1, 2, 3, 4 and 5). Download these solutions in PDF form free without any login or password. NCERT Solutions 2022-23 and Offline apps all are updated for the new academic session 2022-2023.
Feedback & Suggestions
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science – History, Geography and civics all in Hindi Medium will be uploaded very soon for the academic session 2022-23. All the solutions are done properly under the guidance of subject experts. Use offline mobile apps, which works without internet. For any error or improvement, please inform us.
Your feedback and suggestions are most valuable for us improving the design of website as well as the contents quality. Please suggest us in session 2022-23 also just like in previous academic session.
What is the first term Syllabus for Class 8 Social Science?
The first term and second term syllabus for a 8th Standard student is usually decided by School only. CBSE describe the guidelines for the primary and middle school children. School will decide the Syllabus for 8th class student following the CBSE guidelines.
How many chapters are there in Class 8 History?
Till 2019, there were 12 chapters in Class 8 History subject. But from the session 2019-20 and 2022-23 onward, there are only 10 chapters in Class 8 Social Science – History section. Two chapters Colonialism and the City and The Changing World of Visual Arts have been deleted.
How many Chapters are there in Class 8 Social Science – Geography Section?
In Geography Class 8, there are 6 chapters in all. No chapter is deleted so far for the new academic session 2022-23.
How many units are there in Class 8 Social Science as Political Science?
There are total 5 units containing 10 chapters. Each unit is consists of two chapters. The units of Class 8 Social Science – Social and Political Life are as follows:
Unit One: The Indian Constitution and Secularism
Unit Two: Parliament and the Making of Laws
Unit Three: The Judiciary
Unit Four: Social Justice and the Marginalised
Unit Five: Economic Presence of the Government.