Important Questions for Class 9, 10, 11 and 12 Maths, Science, English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Political Science and others subjects for academic session 2022-2023. Visit to Discussion Forum to ask your doubts and share your knowledge with your friends and others.
Important Questions for CBSE Exams
Important Questions for CBSE Board Exams
|Class:||9, 10, 11, 12|
|Medium:||Hindi & English Medium|
Important Questions for Class 9, 10, 11 and 12
Important Questions for Class 9, 10, 11, 12 and other classes are given below to download in PDF form free updated for new academic session 2022-2023. Download NCERT Books 2022-23 and study material based on latest CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board through the discussion forum.
Important Questions for Class 12 Commerce
There are so many questions which are frequently asked in CBSE Board Papers and school level test in Class 11 and Class 12 Accountancy, Business Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Economics. During the Board Examinations, these are expected Viva Questions also.
Important Viva Questions for Class 12
What are the objectives of preparing accounts?
1. Maintaining Accounting Records in a systematic manner.
2. Determining Profit or Loss by preparing a profit and loss account.
3. Determining financial position by preparing a balance sheet.
4. Providing accounting information to users both internal and external.
What are the limitations of accounting?
1. Accounting is not Fully Exact: For example, some estimates are also made for ascertaining profit or loss, estimating the useful life of an asset, providing for doubtful debts, net realisable value of closing stocks etc.
2. Accounting Ignores the Qualitative Elements: Qualitative aspects like quality or skills of management and staff, industrial relations etc. are not taken into consideration.
3. Accounting Ignores the Effect of Price Level Changes: Accounting, however, presumes that value of money remains stable which, in fact, is not true.
4. Accounting May Lead to Window Dressing: The term window dressing means manipulation of accounts in a way so as to conceal vital facts and present the financial statements to show a better position than what it actually is.
What are the full forms of NSE, BSE, SENSEX, NIFTY and SEBI?
NSE: National Stock Exchange.
BSE: Bombay Stock Exchange.
SENSEX: Sensitive Index.
NIFTY: National Stock Exchange Fifty Shares Index.
SEBI: Securities and Exchange Board of India.
How do you calculate EPS?
Profit available to equity shareholders divided by number of equity shares.
What are the components of current a/c of BOP?
The credit items (positive items) of BOP are exports of goods, exports of services, income receipts and transfer receipts. The debit items (negative items) of BOP are import of goods, imports of services, income payments and transfer payments.
More Similar Questions
What are the components capital a/c of BOP?
The main components of capital account are borrowings from abroad/lending to abroad, investment made by others in our country/investment made by us in other countries, and decrease/increase of reserves.
What are Official Reserve Transactions?
Official Reserve Transactions are the transactions by a Central Bank that cause changes in its official reserves. These are usually purchases or sales of its own currency in the exchange market in exchange for foreign currencies or other foreign currency denominated assets.
What is externality?
The good acts of a company are not rewarded; this is positive externality. The wrong deeds are left unpunished; this is negative externality. In other words, the good and the bad deeds of a company when not rewarded or punished are known as externality.
CBSE NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus are available to free download. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.