NCERT Solutions for class 8 Hindi (Kaksha 8 Hindi) Durva and Vasant in PDF format to free download for academic session 2022-2023, all the solutions are updated for new session following the latest CBSE Syllabus. NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Maths in Hindi Medium as well as English Medium are also available to free download. Apps for NCERT Solutions for Class 8 all subjects are also available. Durva aur Vasant ke sabhi prashn uttar. Visit to Discussion Forum and share your knowledge to the world.
NCERT Solutions for class 8 Hindi for 2022-2023
Vasant Bhaag 3 ke Prashn Uttar
- Paath 1: Dhvani (kavita)
- Paath 2: Laakh kee choodiyaan (kahaanee)
- Paath 3: Bas kee yaatra (vyang)
- Paath 4: Deevaanon kee hastee (kavita)
- Paath 5: Chiththiyon kee anoothee duniya (nibandh)
- Paath 6: Bhagavaan ke daakie (kavita)
- Paath 7: Kya niraash hua jae (nibandh)
- Paath 8: Yah sabase kathin samay nahin (kavita)
- Paath 9: Kabeer kee saakhiyon
- Paath 10: Kaamachor (kahaanee)
- Paath 11: Jab sinema ne bolana seekha
- Paath 12: Sooradaas charit (kavita)
- Paath 13: Jahaan pahiya hai (riportaaj)
- Paath 14: Akabaree lota (kahaanee)
- Paath 15: Soor ke pad (kavita)
- Paath 16: Paanee kee kahaanee (nibandh)
- Paath 17: Baaj aur saanp (kahaanee)
- Paath 18: Topee (kahaanee)
Doorva Bhaag 3 ke Prashn Uttar
- Paath 1: Gudiya (kavita)
- Paath 2: Do gauraiya (kahaanee)
- Paath 3: Chiththiyon mein yoorop (patr)
- Paath 4: Os (kavita)
- Paath 5: Naatak mein naatak (kahaanee)
- Paath 6: Saagar yaatra (yaatra vrttaant)
- Paath 7: Uth kisaan o (kavita)
- Paath 8: Saste ka chakkar (ekaankee)
- Paath 9: Ek khilaadee kee kuchh yaaden (sansmaran)
- Paath 10: Bas kee sair (kahaanee)
- Paath 11: Hindi ne jinakee jindagee badal dee – maariya nejyaishee (bhentavaarta)
- Paath 12: Aashaadh ka pahala din (kavita)
- Paath 13: Anyaay ke khilaaph (kahaanee)(aadivaasee svatantrata sangharsh katha)
- Paath 14: Bachchon ke priy shree keshav shankar pillai (vyaktitv)
- Paath 15: Farsh par (kavita)
- Paath 16: Boodhee amma kee baat (lokakatha)
- Paath 17: Vah subah kabhee to aaegee (nibandh)
Bhaarat Kee Khoj – Poorak Paathayapustak
|Class: 8||Hindi – Vasant and Durva Part 3|
Class 8 Hindi Question Answers – Vasant and Durva
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi – Vasant, Doorva aur Vhaarat kee khoj ke prashn uttar neeche diye gae hain. Ye sabhee prashn uttar is satr 2022-2023 ke lie banae gae hain. Yadi koee truti ho to vidyaardhee hamen avashy bataen taaki ham use sahee kar saken. All the solutions are in PDF format to free download in updated form for session 2022-23. Download these solutions for offline use or use as it is without downloading online.
Class 8 Hindi Books
There are total three books in Hindi in class 8.
1. Vasant Part 3
2. Durva Part 3
3. Bhaarat Kee Khoj
Vasant Part 3 has total 18 lessons. There are total 19 lessons in Durva Part 3. Some of Durva’s texts are for reading only. No questions will be asked in the written examination. Bhaarat Kee Khoj is a supplementary textbook for class VIII.
Feedback & Suggestions
If you find any error in the solutions, please inform us, we must rectify the same and try to provide best solutions as well as study material. Your suggestions are our strength. NCERT Books 2022-23 for class 8 all subjects are available to download in PDF form for the academic session 2022-2023.
Download NCERT Books and Offline apps based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
How many books are there in Class 8 Hindi first term exam?
The number of books in first term or second term exams are three. Not the complete book will be asked in the terminal exams. Only a section of each book will be asked in first term and the rest section will be in the second term exams.
How to prepare Class 8 Hindi to score full marks?
To score full marks in Hindi Subject of Class 8 Hindi, student need to go through each and every chapter completely. When a chapter get prepared, practice the question answers in written to improve not only learning capacity but the writing also. Regular practice will help a student score almost full marks in Hindi subject.
What is first term syllabus for Class 8 Hindi Subject?
Now first term and second term syllabus is separated by CBSE for all the classes. The class 8 Hindi Syllabus for first term is decided by schools, so student ask the syllabus with their Hindi Teacher.