NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies updated for CBSE session 2022-2023. The study material is given in English and Hindi medium. Follow the links given below to get Chapter Wise Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions.
- Chapter 1: Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2: Principles of Management
- Chapter 3: Business Environment
- Chapter 4: Planning
- Chapter 5: Organising
- Chapter 6: Staffing
- Chapter 7: Directing
- Chapter 8: Controlling
- Chapter 9: Financial Management
- Chapter 10: Financial Markets
- Chapter 11: Marketing
- Chapter 12: Consumer Protection
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies
|Class:||12 (Intermediate) +2|
|Contents:||NCERT Solutions & Study Materials|
|Medium:||Hindi and English|
|Session:||Academic Session 2022-23|
|Board:||State Boards and CBSE|
|Mode of Study:||Online and Offline|
|Content Type:||PDF and Images|
We provide Study material in PDF format. For the new academic session 2022-2023. CBSE exam preparation, Previous Year Papers for practice. These study material contains the complete description of the chapters. It includes sample papers with solutions and questions for practice. Study material designed as per the Latest CBSE syllabus. Visit Tiwari Academy for Class 12 Accountancy. Important Questions and Viva for CBSE 2022-2023 Exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies is given below in PDF form updated for new academic session 2022-2023. NCERT solutions, Chapter’s summary, study material, English and Hindi medium, Very Short Answers – One mark questions, Short Answers – 3/4 marks questions and Long answers – 5/6 marks questions with their answers. Download NCERT Books and apps based on latest CBSE Syllabus.
How to score higher marks in Class 12 Business Studies?
In the days of cut-throat competition, every single mark is very important. Students have been seen in the past losing valuable seats in the college or in other competitive exams by one or two marks. Business Studies is one of the easiest subjects to score. Hence, we are providing general guidelines and certain specific ideas for implementation so that students score plus 90 % marks in the subject Business Studies Class 12. The points mentioned below or ideas discussed are valid even for class 11. Students are free to use their self-attempted methods along with our suggestions.
- Step 1: Follow the Time-Tested Tips during the preparation.
- Step 2: Always focus on Text books and length of the answers also.
- Step 3: Important Areas to be covered like Definitions, case studies and model papers.
- Step 4: Take the Special tips for preparation of pre-board.
- Step 5: Remember the Important tips for final Exams.
Step 1: Follow the Time-Tested Tips during the preparation.
1. Never write in paragraphs: Use small sentences and write point number 1, 2, 3, and so on.
2. Use flow diagrams in question relating to steps or process. For example, steps of planning, or organizing, staffing, selection, motivation, trading procedure on stock exchange etc.
3. Use cartoons for questions like: co-ordination is the essence of management, dimensions of business environment etc.
4. Highlight the important words or keywords in every paragraph or point. This will bring that particular point to the notice of the examiner. It will take less time to evaluate your paper.
5. Never forget to revise your paper. Never be in a hurry to submit your paper.
Step 2: Always focus on Text books and length of the answers also.
Step 3: Important Areas to be covered like Definitions, case studies and model papers.
Step 4: Take the Special tips for preparation of pre-board.
(a) Nature of management/ Nature of management principles.
(b) Importance of delegation/importance of decentralization
(c) Steps in staffing process/Steps in selection process
(d) Capital market/Money market
(e) Political environment/Legal environment
(f) Different types of plans/objectives and goals
(g) Different types of barriers to communication-personal barriers/psychological barriers
(h) Functional structure/Divisional structure
(i) Principles of Fayol/ Principles of Taylor
Step 5: Remember the Important tips for final Exams.
2. Never wake up late in the night a day before exam. Students should feel fresh at the time of writing the exam.
3. Check whether you have attempted all the questions.
4. Check whether you have written the proper question number against each answer.
5. Check whether your proper roll number.
6. Do not leave any question unanswered. Write whatever you know.
7. Do not worry if you do not know few questions. Try to answer them. If not, complete other questions.
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.