NCERT Books for Class 2 All Subjects
NCERT Books for Class 2 All Subjects for academic session 2020-21 in Hindi and English Medium to download free in PDF form or view online. Class 2 Books of Maths (Maths Magic -2), Hindi (रिमझिम -2), English (Marigold – 2) and Raindrops (Special Series) are given below in PDF form.NCERT Solutions for Class 2 will be uploaded in the coming session. Download Latest CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for class 2.
NCERT Books for Class 2 All Subjects
|Medium:||Hindi & English Medium|
NCERT Books For Class 2 in Hindi & English Medium
Download CBSE NCERT Books for Class 2 Maths, English, Hindi and other subjects in Hindi Medium and English Medium updated for new academic session 2020-21.
NCERT Books Class 2 हिंदी (रिमझिम – 2) Chapter 1 to 15 are given below to download in PDF form. Student’s point of view the chapters भालू ने खेली फुटबॉल, दोस्त की मदद, तितली और कली and टेसू राजा बीच बाजार more interesting to study. We should read all the chapters by own just taking help or guardian or parents.
NCERT Books for Class 2 हिंदी (रिमझिम – 2)
NCERT Books for Class 2 English (Marigold – 2)
- Unit 1: 1. First Day at School
- Unit 1: 2. Haldi’s Adventure
- Unit 2: 1. I am Lucky!
- Unit 2: 2. I Want
- Unit 3: 1. A Smile
- Unit 3: 2. The Wind and the Sun
- Unit 4: 1. Rain
- Unit 4: 2. Storm in the Garden
- Unit 5: 1. Zoo Manners
- Unit 5: 2. Funny Bunny
- Unit 6: 1. Mr. Nobody
- Unit 6: 2. Curlylocks and the Three Bears
- Unit 7: 1. On My Blackboard I can Draw
- Unit 7: 2. Make it Shorter
- Unit 8: 1. I am the Music Man
- Unit 8: 2. The Mumbai Musicians
- Unit 9: 1. Granny Granny Please Comb my Hair
- Unit 9: 2. The Magic Porridge Pot
- Unit 10: 1. Strange Talk
- Unit 10: 2. The Grasshopper and the Ant
NCERT Books for Class 2 English (Raindrops – 2)
- Chapter 1: Action Song (Poem)
- Chapter 2: Our Day
- Chapter 3: My Family
- Chapter 4: Whats Going On?
- Chapter 5: Mohan, The Potter
- Chapter 6: Rain in Summer (Poem)
- Chapter 7: My Village
- Chapter 8: The Work People Do
- Chapter 9: Work (Poem)
- Chapter 10: Our National Symbols
- Chapter 11: The Festivals of India
- Chapter 12: The Monkey and The Elephant
- Chapter 13: Going to the Fair
- Chapter 14: Colours (Poem)
- Chapter 15: Sikkim
NCERT Books for Class 2 Maths (Maths Magic – 2)
- Chapter 1: What is Long, What is Round?
- Chapter 2: Counting in Groups
- Chapter 3: How Much Can You Carry?
- Chapter 4: Counting in Tens
- Chapter 5: Patterns
- Chapter 6: Footprints
- Chapter 7: Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 8: Tens and Ones
- Chapter 9: My Funday
- Chapter 10: Add our Points
- Chapter 11: Lines and Lines
- Chapter 12: Give and Take
- Chapter 13: The Longest Step
- Chapter 14: Birds Come, Birds Go
- Chapter 15: How Many Ponytails?
NCERT Books for Class 2 Maths (गणित का जादू – 2)
- अध्याय 1: क्या है लंबा, क्या है गोल?
- अध्याय 2: गिनो मगर समूह में
- अध्याय 3: तुम कितना वज़न उठा सकते हो?
- अध्याय 4: दस-दस में गिनो
- अध्याय 5: पैटर्न
- अध्याय 6: पैरों के निशान
- अध्याय 7: जग और मग
- अध्याय 8: करो मज़े – दस के साथ
- अध्याय 9: मज़ेदार दिन
- अध्याय 10: अंक जोड़ो
- अध्याय 11: रेखाएँ ही रेखाएँ
- अध्याय 12: लेना और देना
- अध्याय 13: सबसे लंबा कदम
- अध्याय 14: आते पक्षी जाते पक्षी
- अध्याय 15: कितनी चोटी हैं?
Feedback & Suggestions
NCERT Solutions of NCERT Books 2020-21 and Assignments with solved papers for class 2 Maths Magic – 2 will be uploaded for academic session 2020-21 in both medium (Hindi Medium & English Medium). You can give suggestion for improvement as your suggestions are very valuable for us during updating contents.
How many NCERT Books are there for class 2?
There are mainly 4 NCERT Books for class 2. These are Hindi, English (2 books) and Maths.
How many NCERT books are there for Class 2 English?
In English, there are two NCERT books for standard 2 students. One Marigold part 2 and other one is Raindrops part 2.
How many NCERT books are there in Class 2 Maths?
There is only 1 book for grade 2 Maths named Math’s Magic Part 2. NCERT Books for standard 2 Maths is available in English and Hindi Medium.
How to download Class 2 NCERT Books?
To download NCERT Books for class 2 visit to NCERT website or download from Tiwari Academy also. PDF download options are available in Hindi and English Medium.