Get here the updated NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science all chapters in PDF file format updated for CBSE 2023-2024. According to revised syllabus and rationalised NCERT books issued for academic year 2023-24, there are only 13 chapters in 10th science.
Chapter Wise Class 10 Science Solutions
Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
Chapter 5: Life Processes
Chapter 6: Control and Coordination
Chapter 7: How do Organisms Reproduce?
Chapter 8: Heredity
Chapter 9: Light – Reflection and Refraction
Chapter 10: Human Eye and Colourful World
Chapter 11: Electricity
Chapter 12: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 13: Our Environment
|Number of Chapters:||13 (Thirteen)|
|Content:||Intext and Exercise Solutions|
|Content Type:||Text, PDF and Videos|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
So, the students of UP Board also get the UP Board Solutions for Class 10 Science in Hindi Medium or English Medium. All the NCERT Solutions Offline Apps are fully updated for the current academic session. Apart from CBSE and UP Board Students, NCERT Solution is free for Bihar board, Gujrat Board, Uttarakhand Board, MP Board (Madhya Pradesh Board, Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (jkbose), whosoever are following NCERT Textbooks. Especially for UP board (High School) students, Class X solutions are prepared in Hindi Medium. If the Student of any board whether CBSE or UP Board or any other board, facing any problem to get 10th Science Solutions in Hindi or English Medium, please contact us for help without any charge.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
Get here CBSE Board NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science in English Medium and UP board Class 10 Science Solutions in Hindi Medium. Class 10 Science all chapter’s question answers of intext questions and exercise questions are given here. No charge, no login or password, no promotion calls from Tiwari Academy, only peaceful study of science of standard 10. All the solutions are updated for new academic session. Students of UP Board, MP Board, Gujrat Board and all other boards can use these solutions because they are following latest NCERT Textbooks for X.
Class 10 Science Chaptertwise Important Questions for Exams Practice
- Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 2 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 3 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 5 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 7 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 8 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 10 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 11 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 12 Important Questions
- Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Important Questions
Class 10 Science Notes for Session 2023-24
- 10th Chemistry: Chemical Reactions and EquationsClass 10 Science Chapter 1 NotesRead more
- 10th Chemistry: Acids, Bases and SaltsClass 10 Science Chapter 2 NotesRead more
10th Science Chapterwise Previous Years CBSE Board Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 1 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 2 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 3 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 4 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 5 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 6 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 7 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 8 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 9 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 10 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 11 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 12 Board Exam Questions
- 10th Science Chapter 13 Board Exam Questions
Class 10 Science MCQ Tests for Session 2023-24
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and EquationsClass 10 Science Chapter 1 MCQRead more
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and SaltsClass 10 Science Chapter 2 MCQRead more
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-MetalsClass 10 Science Chapter 3 MCQRead more
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its CompoundsClass 10 Science Chapter 4 MCQRead more
- Chapter 5: Life ProcessesClass 10 Science Chapter 5 MCQRead more
- Chapter 6: Control and CoordinationClass 10 Science Chapter 6 MCQRead more
- Chapter 7: How do Organisms ReproduceClass 10 Science Chapter 7 MCQRead more
- Chapter 8: Heredity and EvolutionClass 10 Science Chapter 8 MCQRead more
- Chapter 9: Light – Reflection and RefractionClass 10 Science Chapter 9 MCQRead more
- Chapter 10: Human Eye and the Colourful WorldClass 10 Science Chapter 10 MCQRead more
- Chapter 11: ElectricityClass 10 Science Chapter 11 MCQRead more
- Chapter 12: Magnetic Effects of Electric CurrentClass 10 Science Chapter 12 MCQRead more
Feedback & Suggestions
NCERT of all chapters (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are given in the section of solution. Important derivations, numerical problems, practice test and assignments will also have uploaded time to time. To get updates, check the web page once a week or monthly. Through holiday homework page you can upload you summer holiday, if need help, we will provide the solutions and suggestions according to requirements. Offline Solutions Apps works without Internet.
How to score 100 percent marks in exams of Class 10 Science?
Most of the questions asked in CBSE board exams are from NCERT only. Students are advised to read thoroughly each chapter of NCERT Textbook and try to make a quick note for revision. During the study of chapters, the activity related to topics must be done carefully. Now a days activity based questions are also asked in board exams. Once completed the NCERT book, student must revision the entire class 10 science through NCERT Exemplar book. It will enhance your confidence and help to identify the weak area science syllabus. Following this process, one can score easily 95% to 100% marks in 10th Science board exams.
Which is the most difficult chapter in Class 10 Science final exams?
There are total 13 chapters in Class 10 Science NCERT Textbook. Most of the chapters are easy to understand and help to score well in exams. Out of these chapters, chapter 11 Electricity is considered as the most difficult chapter of the book which is in second term syllabus. There are two reasons for being difficult. First, the chapter is little bit lengthy having too many formulae and concepts of electricity and secondly there are many numerical in the chapter increase the level of difficulty. If a student spend a bit of time regularly on this chapter, the chapter automatically become easy to understand.
Which is the best book for the preparation of Class 10 Science 1st and 2nd term exams?
If you check the question papers of CBSE board exams or CBSE Sample papers, the questions are directly or indirectly asked from NCERT Textbook only. To get a perfect preparation of 10th Science exams, NCERT Book provides the best study material for the students. If someone need more to practice as well as self-evaluation, please refer Exemplar book published by NCERT.
How to download Class 10 Science NCERT book and solutions for CBSE Session 2023-2024?
The updated format of 10th Science Solutions for academic session 2023-2024 are given on Tiwari Academy website free to use. All the solutions of numerical and answers of questions are done by the expert teachers. Class 10th Science Solutions are made in such a way it can be understood by all categories of students. The answers of grade 10 NCERT Textbook intext questions are also given along with the exercises solutions.
How to Perform Better in Class 10 Science Terminal Exams
If you are preparing to compete with the toppers of the class to achieve more than 90% in Science or if you want to pursue your study with the science stream, you must focus upon these three sections of science Physics, Chemistry, and biology. People with the target 100% or A+ achieve, the score with sheer will perseverance and that is what you need to achieve first. Any student with the average IQ and dedication will be able to achieve 90% but people who want to surpass the 90% threshold and go beyond to achieve 100% in science need to keep in mind that there is not shortcut to the success.
- Step 1: Prepare the chapter from NCERT, figuring out the main terms.
- Step 2: Plan and Study according to Time Table.
- Step 3: Prepare the list of Formulae, Diagrams and Experiments.
- Step 4: Take help from Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions.
- Step 5: Keep distance from distractions during the study.