NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science all chapters in PDF form to free download or view online free of cost. All the NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps 2020-21 are updated for current academic session 2020-2021.These NCERT Solutions are free for CBSE board, MP, Bihar board, UP Board, Gujrat Board, Uttarakhand Board, MP Board (Madhya Pradesh Board who are following CBSE Syllabus 2020–21. For UP board (High School) students, these solutions are given in Hindi Medium as well as English medium. NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science are available in Hindi & English in both the format whether on website or in Offline apps.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
|Medium:||English – हिन्दी|
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science in English Medium as well as Hindi Medium free to download in PDF or study online free. All the solutions are updated for new academic session 2020-21. Students of UP Board, MP Board, Gujrat Board and all other boards can use these solutions who are following latest CBSE Syllabus 2020-21.
10th Science Solutions in English Medium
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources
10th Science Solutions in Hindi Medium
- पाठ 1: रासायनिक अभिक्रियाएं एवं समीकरण
- पाठ 2: अम्ल, क्षारक एवं लवण
- पाठ 3: धातु एवं अधातु
- पाठ 4: कार्बन एवं उसके यौगिक
- पाठ 5: तत्वों का आवर्त वर्गीकरण
- पाठ 6: जैव प्रक्रम
- पाठ 7: नियंत्रण एवं समन्वय
- पाठ 8: जीव जनन कैसे करते हैं?
- पाठ 9: आनुवंशिकता एवं जैव विकास
- पाठ 10: प्रकाश – परावर्तन तथा अपवर्तन
- पाठ 11: मानव नेत्र तथा रंगबिरंगा संसार
- पाठ 12: विधुत
- पाठ 13: विधुत धरा के चुंबकीय प्रभाव
- पाठ 14: ऊर्जा के स्रोत
- पाठ 15: हमारा पर्यावरण
- पाठ 16: प्राकृतिक संसाधनों का प्रबंधन
Feedback & Suggestions
We are planning to upload important questions from Lakhmir Singh & Manjeet Kaur, U – Like, Exam Idea and other popular books for academic session 2020-21. We are also making a separate section for CBSE Board Questions which include previous year questions and questions form CBSE sample papers. NCERT of all chapters (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are given in the section of solution. Important derivations, numerical problems, practice test and assignments will also have uploaded time to time. To get updates, check the web page once a week or monthly. Through holiday homework page you can upload you summer holiday, if need help, we will provide the solutions and suggestions according to requirements. Offline Solutions Apps works without Internet. On this website, there is no need to login or registration to use the contents.
Important Questions on 10th Science
Spore Formation: In spore formation, as in Rhizopus, a specific part called Sporangia that produce spores. The spores are covered by thick walls that protect them until a spore gets favourable conditions to grow into a new (Rhizopus) plant.
However, in sexual reproduction, more variations are allowed and the resultant DNA is also able to survive, thus making the variations viable.
Variation and Evolution: Variants help the species to survive in all the conditions. Environmental conditions such as heat, light, pests, and food availability can change suddenly at only one place. At that time, only those variants resistant to these conditions would be able to survive. This will slowly lead to the evolution of a better adapted species. Thus, variation helps in the evolution of sexually reproducing organisms.
R = R1 + R2 + R3 + R4 + R5 = ⟹ R= 0.2 Ω + 0.3 Ω + 0.4 Ω + 0.5 Ω + 12 Ω =13.4 Ω
According to Ohm’s law, V = IR
I = V/R = 9/13.4 = 0.67 A
There is no current division occurring in a series circuit. So, the current through the 12 Ω resistor will be same as 0.67 A.
It should be easily available.
It should do a large amount of work (or produce large amount of heat) per unit volume/mass.
It should be easy to store and transport.
It should be economical.
It should cause less environmental pollution.
Do not waste food.
Use cooking gas instead of wood for cooking.
Observe the principle of three R’s (Reduce, Recycle and Reuse).