NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold – 1 and Raindrops updated for the academic session 2022-2023. All the chapters are well explained with word meaning, question answers, fill in the blanks and other practice materials are available for download in PDF file format.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold
Class 1 English Marigold all Chapters Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Grammar
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 1
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 3
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 4
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 5
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 6
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 7
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 9
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold Unit 10
Class 1 English Marigold Units
Assignments for practice to prepare the chapters are given below in PDF file format free to download. Download these Class 1 English Assignments to prepare for exams.
Assignments for Class 1 English Marigold NCERT Book in PDF
- Unit 1: 1. A Happy Child and 2. Three Little Pigs
- Unit 2: 1. After a Bath and 2. The Bubble, the Straw and the Shoe
- Unit 3: 1. One Little Kitten and 2. Lalu and Peelu
- Unit 4: 1. Once I Saw a Little Bird 2. Mittu and the Yellow Mango
- Unit 5: 1. Merry-Go-Round and 2. Circle
- Unit 6: 1. If I Were an Apple and 2. Our Tree
- Unit 7: 1. A Kite and 2. Sundari
- Unit 8: 1. A Little Turtle and 2. The Tiger and the Mosquito
- Unit 9: 1. Clouds and 2. Anandi’s Rainbow
- Unit 10: 1. Flying Man and 2. Flying Man
- Class 1 English Poem Practice Assignments
- Class 1 English Riddles to Play and Learn
- Class 1 English Story Telling (Pictures)
How to Learn English in Class 1 Efficiently?
The main book for Class 1 English is Marigold Part 1. It is full of rhymes and stories. The changes in the education technologically take place in post-covid-19 are likely to have a significant influence on how students perform academically on average. Covid-19 exposed the long-standing issue of the gap in educational methods. It is also raising immediate questions how the difference in student’s access to study spaces and technology will affect the learning abilities from their homes. Well, this article can give some of the suggestions that can help parents of class 1st students to do some of the effective English Subject studies which can enhance the learning from home.
- Step 1: Promote Online Study and follow the kid’s activities.
- Step 2: Make study more interesting with the balance of Online and Offline mode.
- Step 3: Learn English with ease like Mother tongue.
- Step 4: Keep learning English more innovative and interesting.
- Step 5: Use picture books and Colourful worksheets for Practice.
Step 1: Promote Online Study and follow the kid’s activities.
Step 2: Make study more interesting with the balance of Online and Offline mode.
Step 3: Learn English with ease like Mother tongue.
Step 4: Keep learning English more innovative and interesting.
Step 5: Use picture books and Colourful worksheets for Practice.
Class 1 English Marigold Units 1 to 10 with Chapters 1 and 2 are given below. There are a total of 10 units in the 1st Standard English Marigold book and each unit contains two chapters. Students can download the solutions of the Marigold NCERT Book using the following links.
Textbooks Solutions for Class 1 English Marigold – 1
The chapters of Marigold’s book are based on daily habits, moral stories, enjoyable poems and stories, good manners, noble habits, and so many other moral stories. Students find it interesting when they read and understand. They enjoy learning through stories and poems very much.
Class 1 English Book Raindrops – 1
There are 19 chapters in the 1st English Raindrops NCERT Textbook, full of poems, stories, moral things, good habits, and other good things that a student should do. The list of class 1 English Raindrops based on the new syllabus is given below:
- Chapter 1. Clap, Clap, Clap
- Chapter 2: One, Two
- Chapter 3. The Little Bird
- Chapter 4. Bubbles
- Chapter 5. Chhotu
- Chapter 6. Animals and Birds
- Chapter 7. Fruits and Vegetables
- Chapter 8. Who Am I?
- Chapter 9. Hide and Seek
- Chapter 10. Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 11. Shapes
- Chapter 12. Cats
- Chapter 13. Colours
- Chapter 14. Actions We Do
- Chapter 15. Left and Right
- Chapter 16. The Lion and the Mouse
- Chapter 17. Morning and Evening
- Chapter 18. May I Come In?
- Chapter 19. Action Song
Why should a student use NCERT Solutions Class 1 English?
There are a lot of benefits that students can have by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English. The main benefits are a clear and concise understanding of the chapters, Chapter-wise guidance, easily understandable answers, and free downloadable NCERT Solutions. Avail of the NCERT English Solutions Class 1 to get an insight into the subject and secure competitive marks.
How many English NCERT Books are there in Class 1?
There are only two English NCERT Textbooks for grade 1 students. The first is Marigold, which is the main English reader book and the other one is Raindrops.
How many chapters are there in Class 1 English Marigold?
There are 10 units in the NCERT Book of 1st English Marigold. Each unit is consists of two chapters. In this way, there is a total of 20 chapters in the Marigold book provided by NCERT.